Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Title||International Recruiter|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||18 000 - 20 000 annum Commission (£35K OTE)|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Become part of our team
At Delegate, we believe that our role as Recruiters is to inspire, educate, connect, and facilitate for our candidates and to make brilliance our benchmark. We are trusted by our client companies and we strive to surprise and delight them at every opportunity, provide creative solutions and professional advice to their recruitment challenges and introduce amazing candidates who are motivated and prepared for their interactions with them.
As you can imagine when you are this great, it is extremely busy! Yet, we have so much more to do and see, and we are looking for new team members to help us to realise our potential.
As an International Recruiter in Belfast, you will be targeting companies and candidates right across Europe and even beyond. With an existing client base and a multitude of vacancies already live, companywide, you will be able to hit the ground running and make instant placements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing international team. We are looking for someone from a Recruitment agency background with a hands-on approach, who enjoys all stages of the process from resourcing to offer negotiation as because this is a startup you will initially have responsibility for the full process. Agency experience is preferred but target focused in-house recruiters will also be considered.
Who you are
- You possess good business skills including negotiation and objection handling abilities
- You are confident and articulate with excellent English language skills as well as another language as 60-70% of your daily activity will be in English. Additional language skills would be a distinct advantage.
- You have exceptional communication skills and are self-motivation
- You have a clear and direct reporting style.
- You see travel as a privilege and hold a valid European passport (travel will be required regularly to the UK as well as throughout Europe for trade fairs and exhibitions)
What we can offer
We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop. A good salary and opportunity to earn commission and bonus’ for every placement you make. New adventures and challenges every day. 1:1 mentoring from an award-winning entrepreneur. An accomplished team to work alongside in a truly international environment. If all of that isn’t enough to excite you, we also offer a fabulous working and training environment and we have the worlds cutest dog, Murphy!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...5 months ago