Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment?
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for international German-speaking recruiters to help them find, recruit and select new amazing talents to join their international teams.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Recruiter will be:
You will be responsible for national and international recruitment and selection processes of international customer service agents.
- Managing the selection process via phone and Email contact and keeping the applications database updated
- Analyzing CVs and make pre-selection calls, both with local and international applicants from all over Europe
- Validating applicants’ language skills, technical skills and soft skills required
- Organizing, preparing and executing selection activities
- Managing relocation support for applicants and being 1st point of contact for them during the selection process
- Conducting interviews with the applicants and presenting a final short-list of selected candidates
- Completing a high volumes of administrative tasks in a precise manner
- Ensuring structured and organized work procedures and being adaptive to a flexible work environment
- Interaction with other departments in order to improve and maximize results
- Report to Recruitment Manager any situation that may impact the objectives and the Organization
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a high level of English
- Having first experience in Recruitment (big plus) if not, at least experience in Customer Service
- Abiliy to handle high volume of tasks, calls and recruitment processes
- Having a strong interest in Human Resources and the right level of empathy
- Having organizational skills and able to work independently
- Being a team player
- Being qualitz and service oriented
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: initial employment contract with a duration of 6 months, subsequent extensions of 2 more contracts
- for 12 months
- Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day, 5 days a week) on a rotative schedule Monday to Saturday 08.00 to 19.00.
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1000-1150€ gross/month + monthly bonus based on performance
- Excluding accommodation: 1300-1500€ gross/month + monthly bonus based on performance
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
- Private health insurance included form the first day of contract
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.