Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||International Recruitment Consultant - Amersfoort|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per annum + negotiable|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Date Posted||8 months ago|
Abroad Experience BV is a recruitment agency located in Amersfoort, The Netherlands. We specialise in the recruitment of international people with specific language skills for positions within finance, customer service, administration, inside sales, marketing and logistics and IT. The majority of our clients are international companies with their European head office in The Netherlands. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join us at our office in Amersfoort.
- Recruitment of international candidates for international clients located in The Netherlands
- Attract candidates on the market utilizing advertising and social media outlets (such as LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Appropriately match, screen, assess and interview candidates to appropriate executive and entry level positions
- Maintain excellent relationships with candidates throughout & after their recruitment process
- Conduct background checks and references.
- Handle contract signings
- Handle queries regarding payslips, holidays and other contract details
- Administration and updating of database
- Possible participation at job fairs, open days and other activities and projects.
- Keep up to date with latest HR legislation (primarily Dutch and EU law)
- Advise international candidates on expat services and providing relocation information in the Netherlands
- International work experience, preferably within the recruitment/ HR sector
- Commercial personality with an ability to identify sales opportunities
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Fluency in English, and another Western European language (preferably German or French). A
- Ability to understand the needs of the applicant as well as the requirements of the client.
- Very good communication skills on all levels.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Sense of humour.
We offer a challenging position within a small and flexible organization, where your input makes a difference!!