Get similar jobs by email Register →
Position suitable for people with previous customer service or relocation services experience, who are looking to further their career in an expanding international company located in Prague
In this role you will:
- Be the primary point of contact providing relocation services to our clients
- Coordinate and provide assistance in all areas of relocation and international HR administration
- Manage the entire relocation process for each assigned client
- Assist with creating client invoices
- Very good English skills, verbal and written
- Previous relocation experience or good customer service experience required
- Ability to research, identify and develop solutions to problems
- Strong interpersonal skills at professional level
- Well-organized and able to work as a part of the team
- Good computer skills – Excel, Outlook, Word,...
- Additional languages not required, but could be a plus
- Competitive starting salary
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Modern, multicultural working environment
- Be a part of an established company expanding its office in Prague
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Success Agent
€45000 - 48000 per annum
Job Summary Like to make people happy? Well how about joining the Customer Success team here in Frankfurt in Germany? We are looking for a near native German speaker w...1 day ago
- Finnish Customer Service Agent
Asiakasyrityksemme on yksi maailman nopeimmin kasvavista online-kasinoista. He aloittivat työnsä maaliskuussa 2016, ja ovat jo nyt saavuttaneet virstanpylväitä, joihin...3 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (Dutch)
€0 - 18000
Are you an organized and reliable person? Do you speak Flemish or Dutch on a professional level? And you would like to find a part-time position? The Company. Our clie...11 days ago
- Outbound Sales Agent (German)
€18000 - 24000
Do you thrive on challenge and are excited by change? And you are interested in an inbound sales position with upselling and cross-selling? The Company. This award-win...about 1 month ago
- Customer Service Agent (German)
€18000 - 22000
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...2 months ago