Get similar jobs by email Register →
Position suitable for people with previous customer service or relocation services experience, who are looking to further their career in an expanding international company located in Prague
In this role you will:
- Be the primary point of contact providing relocation services to our clients
- Coordinate and provide assistance in all areas of relocation and international HR administration
- Manage the entire relocation process for each assigned client
- Assist with creating client invoices
- Very good English skills, verbal and written
- Previous relocation experience or good customer service experience required
- Ability to research, identify and develop solutions to problems
- Strong interpersonal skills at professional level
- Well-organized and able to work as a part of the team
- Good computer skills – Excel, Outlook, Word,...
- Additional languages not required, but could be a plus
- Competitive starting salary
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Modern, multicultural working environment
- Be a part of an established company expanding its office in Prague
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Service Agent Münster for International Giant
€18000 - 20000
Job Summary Are you looking for a Dutch job abroad? How does working in Germany sound to you? We are looking for near native Dutch Speakers who also have a good level ...13 days ago
- Arabic Customer Service Agent
€14000 - 17000
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. ARABIC CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT...11 days ago
- Norwegian Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian sp...14 days ago
- Swedish Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Swedish speaker to help them to support their Swedish speaki...14 days ago
- Customer Service Agent (German)
€18000 - 20000
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the...about 1 month ago