Get similar jobs by email Register →
Traveling is your passion? Make your passion become your job! Move abroad and work as a customer representative for a leading travel portal in Lisbon, Portugal!
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact as an International Traveler Advisor will be:
– Provide professional customer service solutions to travelers over the phone and emails regarding to the offered transportation at the destination
– Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department
What’s in it for you?
– Salary of 1.117€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
– 6€ meal voucher per work-day
– Signing bonus of 2000€ (paid in 3 parts)
– Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 8 am – 10 pm)
– 12 months contract
– 30 days of probation period
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– For international candidates:
– Payment of up to 400 €/month for the rent (during the first 6 months) for relocating candidates
– Reimbursement of flight tickets after 3 months
– Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
– Private health insurance from the beginning
– A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
– A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
– Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
–Speaking a native level of Dutch and at least a B2 level in English
–Being enthusiastic about Tourism/Travel
–Knowing the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
–Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
–Enjoy being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
–Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
–Already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
Hi, I’m Yasmina from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn. Let’s have a talk!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
- International Travel Advisor (Dutch Speaker)
€15000 - 18000
Traveling is your passion? Make your passion become your job! Move abroad and work as a customer representative for a leading travel portal in Lisbon, Portugal! The co...about 2 months ago
- Travel Agent (Italian)
€10000 - 12900
The Company. Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making t...3 months ago
- Travel Agent (Dutch)
The Company. Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making...3 months ago
- Travel Agent for Expedia (German)
€950-1400 gross/month + relocation package available + performance bonus available
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you l...19 days ago