Get similar jobs by email Register →
Blu Selection is a young and dynamic recruitment company specialized in the sourcing of multilingual profiles for Shared Service Centers, BPO and Sales offices. We are established in Brussels and Barcelona. We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant Trainee to join our team in Barcelona.
Is Quality a top priority for you?
Are you a real team player?
Are you self-motivated and self-starter?
Can you take initiative and work on your own?
Do you believe in work hard play hard?
Then look it up!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you are both in charge of the candidates’ full recruitment process and the Business Development. In addition to providing quality recruitment services to our current clients, you will be responsible to acquire new clients and participate in our company’s grow.
* Business Development:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Detect new potential clients and vacancies on the market
- Identify decision maker, needs analysis, presentation of our services, contract negotiation
- Develop and keep up to date your market knowledge
- Manage company’s current business client accounts
- Responsible of the full sales process, from prospection to closing and service delivery
- Analyze clients’ situation and establish a profile and search plan of their need
- Sourcing and hunting of candidates using company’s network
- Development of new sourcing channels
- Advertisement of vacancies
- Qualification and interview of candidates
- Development of own candidates’ network
- You are currently finishing your Degree and need to complete a last year internship
- Previous internship experience in recruitment or B2B sales is a plus
- You have excellent negotiation and communication skills
- You are business oriented and take ownership of your tasks
- You are a hard worker, solution oriented and do not give up
- You have a lot of energy and are self-motivated
- You are self-starter, take initiative and bring new ideas
- You like to challenge yourself and always aim to the top
- You are committed to the highest level of quality, and pay attention to details
- You are a real team player and always ready to help your co-workers
- You have excellent level of English. Additional European language such as Dutch, German, Norwegian, Swedish, etc. is a plus.
- Trainee allowances + bonus based on your performance
- Start date asap
- Possibility of employment after the internship period
- The opportunity to develop your technical and soft skills in a demanding environment
- The chance to work for a small and young start-up company where you make the difference
- A high level of initiative and responsibility
- An open environment with a dynamic team
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Recruiter (French)
Are you result-oriented with a do not give up attitude and not afraid of picking up the phone? Then check this out! For an international company, we are currently look...5 months ago
- HR Generalist (English)
€30000 - 40000
The Company. Our client is an international e-commerce company with a worldwide reputation. The Job. In this position, you will have the ability to lead a broad array ...about 2 months ago