Get similar jobs by email Register →
On behalf of our client, one of the largest Banking Organizers in its sector, with a presence in 5 locations worldwide and with more than 3,200 employees working for the group. They also manage, safe keep and administer the securities that it holds on behalf of its customers. Over 300,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds, equities and investment funds are currently deposited with our client. They maintain relationships with around 2,500 customers in over 110 countries. Its global network extends across 50 markets. Backed by flexible securities lending and collateral management services, our client offers one of the most comprehensive international securities services available, settling more than 250,000 transactions daily.
Scope of employment:
The investment funds services, which are provided by the company, allow banks, as well as all the other investment fund distributors to succeed in orders’ standardization, automation and straight-through processing. Investment Funds Administrator is responsible for the operations, which are expected to involve the entire issuance-to-maturity life-cycle of domestic and off-shore investment funds within company.
- Eligibility of investment funds for trading.
- Allocation of special identification code and contracts verifications.
- Input of static data in order to make a special identification code eligible for
clearing and settlement in the company.
- Data maintenance process for the order routing intern platform.
- Input and authorize trade and fax confirmations in internal platforms.
- Announce and execute partial liquidations.
- Process dividends on UK Market, Tax vouchers.
- Proxy voting – announce meeting events, execute voting instructions.
- Transfers on the markets: cooperation with Transfer Agents in order to provide
all physical documents required, based on customer’s instructions and further
transfers’ settlements in the system.
- Assist customer service officers to handle queries.
- Secondary school / University degree.
- Profound knowledge of investment funds industry.
- Previous experience in banking area or in operations is an asset.
- Fluency in English is essential, German or French is an advantage.
- Service orientation with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment.
- Accuracy and details orientation.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague centre.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- EMEA Billing Specialist - English Language
€30000 - 35000CZK Per Month
We are now seeking an enthusiastic new team member for our international client in Prague. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating large value inv...4 months ago