Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client's driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency. We now offer the possibility to join such a corporation through the multiple openings on our website. If you think you fit the mold as well, step forward and talk to us by sending us your application.
Scope of employment:
- Dealing with all billing and ledger queries, including creating credit notes where needed.
- Dealing with the interim, final and disbursement billing for the different business groups.
- Producing monthly billing.
- Reviewing Work In Progress to maximize monthly billing.
- Liaising with other members within the Finance department to ensure queries are dealt with quickly.
- Liaising with legal advisers and credit control team to ensure that unpaid bills and disbursements are collected promptly.
- Other general support task as required by the business.
- Ideally, finance related education or experience.
- Knowledge of accounting, theoretical or practical.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Intermediate or advance Dutch or German and fluent English in speaking, reading and writing.
- Experience of working in a multinational working environment an advantage.
- Dedicated, flexible and reliable.
- Flexible, positive and proactive.
- Patience, supportive and great team player.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Temporary- to- permanent contract OR permanent contract ( depending on our client's offer).
- The back up of a global corporation.
- Prague central location.
- State of the art office premises.
- International working environment.
- Every day use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Positive working atmosphere.