Get similar jobs by email Register →
iOS Developer | Competitive Salary plus benefits including relocation support | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an iOS Developer to join an online gaming company based in sunny Gibraltar. The iOS Developer will join the iOS development team, and will work on distinct projects in a growing suite of best of breed app portfolio.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Write lean, performant, highly maintainable and scalable software.
- Develop, participate and code new features for native iOS applications.
- Take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into working software using elegant code solutions.
- Participate in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks, and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform, OOP, architectural and software design patterns.
- Up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in native mobile app development.
- Good understanding of the creation and consumption of RESTful Web Services.
- Experience with React Native and/or other web technologies (JS, HTML and CSS).
- Aptitude for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Love for new technologies and innovation.
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Exceptional communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company with offices in Gibraltar. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and offer an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career. They will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
- .NET Developer
€35000 - 55000 per annum + Plus benefits
.NET Developer | Salary €35 - €55k + plus benefits | Malaga, Spain SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a .NET DEVELOPER for a software company with offices in Mala...8 days ago
- Java Developer
Java Developer | Competitive salary and benefits including healthcare, pension and relocation assistance | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit Java Devel...about 2 months ago
- Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer | Attractive salary plus benefits, healthcare and relocation assistance | Malaga SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit Senior Java Developers ...about 2 months ago