Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||iOS Engineer - Utrecht|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€30000 - €31000 per annum|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Our client, a successful and pioneering B2B business in the app economy, is looking for an outstanding iOS Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. They specialize in providing software, data and research and helping small and large enterprises with their app strategies and increasing both their efficiency and network.
- Work with mobile tech bringing best in class consumer apps to the iOS platform.
- Support three major versions of iOS, knowing your way around the SDKs, auto-layout and programmatic interface building.
- Networking and multithreading
- Passionate about app technology.
- 3 years of Objective-C or Swift experience
- Good knowledge of standard tools as Xcode, Git and any other 3rd party lib experience.
- Resourcefulness, you will be challenged daily by unexpected user behavior, device limitations and mobile networks.
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be working in an international environment and within a company operating at 15 offices worldwide
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English
- If you have any apps on sale on one of the app stores, please include the links, so we can check them out.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Enterprise Support Engineer - Cork
€45000 - 50000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary Speak German, Have Enterprise Support Experience & a thirst for more? Why not join the new kid on the block with a once in a lifetime opportunity to help t...about 2 months ago