POSITION: ISS Technical Support Professional
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Team Manager, Operations
Primary role is to manage reactive customer cases and deliver appropriate technical solutions which leave the customer completely satisfied. This role is a blend of customer interaction and technical problem solving. It is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognised brands in the world, a global leader in server technology, and offers you a chance to further your skills within customer care and information technology. It is also an opportunity to bring your skills to our organisation while providing a quality service to our customers and clients.
If you enjoy delivering quality support and value a satisfied customer as much as we do, please read on!
· To provide first-line technical support to meet customer expectations.
· Work remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems, over the phone, via web collaboration, email or fax for Industry Standard Servers, and associated hardware and software.
· Dealing with enquiries which can vary from product features, specifications & repairs to configuration assistance.
· Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgment and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
· Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets.
· Drive customer issue resolution.
· Be responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support & technical answers and providing a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
· Follow total customer ownership (TCO) program.
· Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities.
· Achieve and maintain service level statistics as defined.
· Track & document customer & problem information.
· Successfully complete training activities to maintain technical currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
· Responsible for distribution and lifecycle of all incoming customer requests.
· Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement.
· Perform services consistent with quality standards and procedures based on training and coaching received.
· Maintain acceptable level of productivity and timeliness
· Continually develop technical and customer service skills.