Get similar jobs by email Register →
POSITION: ISS Technical Support Professional
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Team Manager, Operations _______________________________________________________________________________
Primary role is to manage reactive customer cases and deliver appropriate technical solutions which leave the customer completely satisfied. This role is a blend of customer interaction and technical problem solving. It is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognised brands in the world, a global leader in server technology, and offers you a chance to further your skills within customer care and information technology. It is also an opportunity to bring your skills to our organisation while providing a quality service to our customers and clients.
If you enjoy delivering quality support and value a satisfied customer as much as we do, please read on!
- To provide first-line technical support to meet customer expectations.
- Work remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems, over the phone, via web collaboration, email or fax for Industry Standard Servers, and associated hardware and software.
- Dealing with enquiries which can vary from product features, specifications & repairs to configuration assistance.
- Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgment and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
- Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets.
- Drive customer issue resolution.
- Be responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support & technical answers and providing a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Follow total customer ownership (TCO) program.
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities.
- Achieve and maintain service level statistics as defined.
- Track & document customer & problem information.
- Successfully complete training activities to maintain technical currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
- Responsible for distribution and lifecycle of all incoming customer requests.
- Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement.
- Perform services consistent with quality standards and procedures based on training and coaching received.
- Maintain acceptable level of productivity and timeliness
- Continually develop technical and customer service skills.
- Written and oral fluency in English & Norwegian
- Software: Microsoft OS, VMware and Linux – Basic level is required.
- Industry Standard Servers / Server architecture – Intermediate level
- General computer hardware knowledge – Intermediate level
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a customer centred role is required.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, probing & reading
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to gauge customer ability and modify delivery skills accordingly
- Analytical problem solving skills; linear and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle difficult or irate customers effectively.
- Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to high change environment
- Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- You will need to keep up to date with relevant industry technology progress and like to work in an environment where the pace can change but the customers always remain in focus.
- An eagerness and willingness to learn and develop is essential for success.
- Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian job in IT Support
€23000 - 24000
What are we looking for? Here we find ourselves looking for Norwegian speaker with a good level of English to join the IT Support team with our client based in Kildare...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Consultant
€1300 euro per month
Drømmer du om å bo i Hellas og om en spennende jobb der du vil få internasjonal erfaring og nye opplevelser? Dette er din sjanse å ikke bare bli medlem av vår store fl...16 days ago
- IT Support Analyst (German)
€Permanent contract and salary bonuses
The Company. Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology, and business consulting services. The company stands out strongly wit...1 day ago
- Portuguese Tech Support
€24000 - 25000
Check it out Madrid is Calling! We’re looking for a near native Portuguese with good English! You have a minimum of 3 years Tech support experience in the B2B Sector a...8 days ago
- Swedish Technical Support Analyst
Are you a Swedish speaker looking for adventure abroad? We are currently looking for Technical Support Analysts to join our partner in Dublin, Ireland. Our partner is ...10 days ago