Get similar jobs by email Register →
POSITION: ISS Technical Support Professional
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Team Manager, Operations _______________________________________________________________________________
Primary role is to manage reactive customer cases and deliver appropriate technical solutions which leave the customer completely satisfied. This role is a blend of customer interaction and technical problem solving. It is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognised brands in the world, a global leader in server technology, and offers you a chance to further your skills within customer care and information technology. It is also an opportunity to bring your skills to our organisation while providing a quality service to our customers and clients.
If you enjoy delivering quality support and value a satisfied customer as much as we do, please read on!
- To provide first-line technical support to meet customer expectations.
- Work remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems, over the phone, via web collaboration, email or fax for Industry Standard Servers, and associated hardware and software.
- Dealing with enquiries which can vary from product features, specifications & repairs to configuration assistance.
- Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgment and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
- Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets.
- Drive customer issue resolution.
- Be responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support & technical answers and providing a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Follow total customer ownership (TCO) program.
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities.
- Achieve and maintain service level statistics as defined.
- Track & document customer & problem information.
- Successfully complete training activities to maintain technical currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
- Responsible for distribution and lifecycle of all incoming customer requests.
- Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement.
- Perform services consistent with quality standards and procedures based on training and coaching received.
- Maintain acceptable level of productivity and timeliness
- Continually develop technical and customer service skills.
- Written and oral fluency in English & Norwegian
- Software: Microsoft OS, VMware and Linux – Basic level is required.
- Industry Standard Servers / Server architecture – Intermediate level
- General computer hardware knowledge – Intermediate level
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a customer centred role is required.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, probing & reading
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to gauge customer ability and modify delivery skills accordingly
- Analytical problem solving skills; linear and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle difficult or irate customers effectively.
- Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to high change environment
- Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- You will need to keep up to date with relevant industry technology progress and like to work in an environment where the pace can change but the customers always remain in focus.
- An eagerness and willingness to learn and develop is essential for success.
- Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Technical Support Agent
€17000 - 20000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide Nordic Jobs Worldwide gir muligheten til norsktalende som ønsker å jobbe i hovedstaden Tallinn! Vi ser etter deg som har intresse for IT og som h...6 days ago
- Norwegian Tech Support Agents for Amsterdam
€18000 - 19560 per annum
How does working for one of the biggest technology solutions providers sound? Our client is on the lookout for plucky Norwegian speakers with a strong interest in Tech...6 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Back Office Agent
€20000 - 21000
Vi søker nå en norsktalende Back Office Konsulent for vår kunde i Tallinn, Estland! Har du interesse for IT? Ønsker du en jobb hvor du får internasjonal arbeidserfarin...6 days ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Norwegian)
€17000 - 23000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...8 days ago
- Software Support Analyst (German)
€28000 - 28000
Do you have experience in b2b software support? Would you like to work for an international IT company in Sant Cugat? Then this one is for you: The Company Our client ...28 days ago