Get similar jobs by email Register →
POSITION: ISS Technical Support Professional
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Team Manager, Operations _______________________________________________________________________________
Primary role is to manage reactive customer cases and deliver appropriate technical solutions which leave the customer completely satisfied. This role is a blend of customer interaction and technical problem solving. It is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognised brands in the world, a global leader in server technology, and offers you a chance to further your skills within customer care and information technology. It is also an opportunity to bring your skills to our organisation while providing a quality service to our customers and clients.
If you enjoy delivering quality support and value a satisfied customer as much as we do, please read on!
- To provide first-line technical support to meet customer expectations.
- Work remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems, over the phone, via web collaboration, email or fax for Industry Standard Servers, and associated hardware and software.
- Dealing with enquiries which can vary from product features, specifications & repairs to configuration assistance.
- Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgment and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
- Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets.
- Drive customer issue resolution.
- Be responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support & technical answers and providing a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Follow total customer ownership (TCO) program.
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities.
- Achieve and maintain service level statistics as defined.
- Track & document customer & problem information.
- Successfully complete training activities to maintain technical currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
- Responsible for distribution and lifecycle of all incoming customer requests.
- Participate in coaching and demonstrate commitment to personal improvement.
- Perform services consistent with quality standards and procedures based on training and coaching received.
- Maintain acceptable level of productivity and timeliness
- Continually develop technical and customer service skills.
- Written and oral fluency in English & Norwegian
- Software: Microsoft OS, VMware and Linux – Basic level is required.
- Industry Standard Servers / Server architecture – Intermediate level
- General computer hardware knowledge – Intermediate level
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a customer centred role is required.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, probing & reading
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to gauge customer ability and modify delivery skills accordingly
- Analytical problem solving skills; linear and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle difficult or irate customers effectively.
- Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to high change environment
- Adapts well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- You will need to keep up to date with relevant industry technology progress and like to work in an environment where the pace can change but the customers always remain in focus.
- An eagerness and willingness to learn and develop is essential for success.
- Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Payment Support Agent
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian sp...2 months ago
- Norwegian Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...2 months ago
- Dutch Technical Support
€25000 - 26000
Dutch Technical Support - Dublin Role Description: This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work with and support the leaders in the health technology revolu...7 days ago
- Technical Support with French
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...9 days ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...9 days ago