Get similar jobs by email Register →
You are looking for the next challenge within IT? You have experience capturing and managing global IT demand as well as participating in large IT change projects inside an operational team? This might be your chance to grow inside a global operating IT Hub in Barcelona.
Global operating IT company, building the IT Hub in Barcelona.
- Definition, management and continuous improvement of the Demand Management Processes within Business Technology
- Leadership of the definition, setup and operation of the Demand Management Office, to administer and control all demands for change across regions and functions
- Collaborate with Regional and Functional business partners, Business Technology teams (Strategy and Architecture, Group Functions, Applications, Infrastructure, Information Security) in the prioritisation of business changes for the function, in accordance with the agreed demand management process
- Lead the prioritisation of business demand across Regions and Functions
- Understand key business drivers and business strategy across the regions and functions
- Understand the business technology operating model/strategy/roadmap and ensure these are well understand and incorporated into high level planning working with other Bus Tech functions
- Established and maintains relationship at senior business leadership level across Regions and Functions to support Business Partners
- Collaborate with Business Partners to ensure business stakeholders understand and use efficiently the defined engagement mechanisms with Business Technology teams in the context of change
- Maintain a clear and understandable plan of Business Technology actions which impact a region/function together with the business actions which impact any aspect of Business Technology
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of technological and/or business projects in a B2B environment as a Business Relationship Manager, Process Owner, Senior Consultant, Functional SME.
- At least 5 years of operational management experience, within a matrix organisation, including the resolution of conflict across the matrix. This experience could be within IT or non-IT operations.
- Experience participating in large IT change projects as part of an operational team.
- Experience in the consultancy sector or recruitment sector is a plus
- Commercially minded IT professional
- Experience of managing cross-functional demand in a complex, global environment
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Ability to engage with C-Level stakeholders
International career progression, competitive salary and multicultural environment.