Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have previous experience with IT support? Are you customer oriented?
Would you like to become a part of successful international company with potential to grow?
Would you like to experience a life in beautiful international student city called Brno with many cultural events?
Send us your CV today!
• Serving as a fisrt point of contact for the end users
• Recieving, logging and managing incoming requests via email, phone or web-forms
• Giving first line IT support related to users devices or applications
• Organizing prioritites of tasks
• Following the process of problem solving with the user
• Maintain reports and knowledge base up to date and accurate
• Excellent English knowledge, both writter and verbal, plus one of following languages (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Finnish)
• Previous experience on IT support position
• Good understanding of technology
• Great organization skills
• Coordinating, analysing and problem solving skills
• Customer service orientation
Compensation and benefits:
• Excellent compensation corresponding to the candidate´s experience
• Wide range of benefits (meal tickets, language courses, technical courses, teambuildings etc.)
• Welcoming international work environment
• Training programmes, possibility to grow
Dear applicant, Please read carefully and agree to the following conditions contained in the text below and include it in your application or response to the specific job advertisement for you which you wish to apply. Otherwise we cannot process your job application.
I, the job applicant, agree that the company CPL Jobs, s.r.o., with its legal address at Rybná 14, Praha 1, Czech Republic and branches in Prague and Brno , may process my private personal data in its role as an employment intermediary/agent (i.e. filing, editing, sorting and providing my CV and private personal data to a third party/employer whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with Czech legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů", until such time that I inform you that I no longer wish to have my data processed or stored by CPL Jobs s.r.o. I confirm that I have been notified herein of my rights in connection with access to and protection of my personal information.
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
Tel.: +420 515 800 806
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Service Desk Analyst (English + another EU language) – 6 months contract
€20000 - 24000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for IT Service Desk Analysts who want to gai...5 months ago
- Danish Service Desk Specialist
€0 - 30000
Vi er på udkig efter dem, der ønsker at arbejde med teknisk support i Tallinn for en brancheførende IT-virksomhed. Ønsker du at bo og arbejde i en af Europas ældste by...26 days ago
- Finnish Service Desk Specialist
We are looking for you, who wants to work with Technical Support in Tallinn for a industry-leading IT company. Do you want to live and work in one of Europe's oldest c...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Service Desk Specialist
€0 - 0
1st Line Swedish Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are seeking a 1st...about 1 month ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 40000
Would you like to grow and develop your professional skills in the world-class IT environment? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Pr...5 months ago