Get similar jobs by email Register →
Senior IT Infrastructure Consultant | Competitive salary and benefits | International Company | Malaga, Spain
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior IT Infrastructure Consultant to join an exciting growing International company with offices in Malaga, Spain. Our client is looking for someone experienced in delivering infrastructure services and projects to agreed service levels, deadlines and budgets to meet business requirements.
Senior IT Infrastructure Consultant duties will include but not be limited to:
- Improve Infrastructure and IT related services internally and for Managed Service customers.
- Security centric mix of project work, 3rd line support and operations
- Play a vital role in delivering security improvements across a growing and successful organisation.
- Operate, design and implement IT services in a large and diverse Infrastructure using a range of technologies and products.
- increase the ability to deliver more and enhanced Services
- Support & Operations of critical infrastructures such as VSphere, Citrix XenApp, Xendesktop and Netscalers.
- Database Server Administration for an estate of Microsoft SQL Servers
- Developing and Operating Key Security user access controls across multiple Windows domains, Networks and locations.
- Make significant improvements to operational security.
- Improve and add value to the role the Infrastructure Team performs
- Bring new ideas and experience
Senior IT Infrastructure Consultant requirements:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong Basic Networking (TCP,IP, DNS)
- CCNA ideal but not mandatory
- VSphere, Citrix XenApp, Xendesktop and Netscalers.
- Windows platforms and technologies (Including Active Directory)
- Experience of implementing change lead infrastructure projects
- Microsoft SQL Server DBA (Beneficial)
- SCCM (Beneficial)
- Skype for Business (Beneficial)
- Security standards and concepts (including ISO27001 & NIST) (Beneficial)
- Citrix XenApp & Xendesktop (VDI) (Beneficial)
- VSphere and Veeam (Beneficial)
- Citrix Netscaler (Beneficial)
- Office 365 (Beneficial)
- High availability, failover and clustering solutions (Beneficial)
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic technology company who are further expanding and will offer ample opportunities to progress your career and the opportunity to work across multiple business units.
SKILLS: IT, Infrastructure, Security, VSphere, Citrix XenApp, Xendesktop, Netscalers, Database Server Administration , Microsoft SQL Servers, Network
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Consultant with German
€18000 - 23000
Are you a motivated and open-minded person? Do you like supporting and advising people? Then this is your position: The Company. Our client is Europe’s leading indepen...about 1 month ago
- IT Advisor with German
€17000 - 20000
Are you a motivated and open-minded person? Do you like supporting and advising people? Then this is your position: The Company. Our client is Europe’s leading indepen...about 2 months ago
- French IT Manager
Expanding automative design company based in Central London is looking for a French speaking IT Manager who will be in charge of their IT equipments for all their offi...3 months ago
- Swedish IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5700 - Zlotych6000 per month + + Many Benefits
Job Summary If you speak Swedish and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Swedish speaking IT Analyst in Krako...16 days ago
- IT Service Desk Analyst (French/German/English)
€20000 - 25000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced IT Helpdesk candidates speak...27 days ago