Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a leading Global IT Service Company, employs almost 100,000 professionals in more than 30 countries. Committed to employee engagement they recognise that they’re team are the backbone of the business and what makes them special. They offer a diverse and professional workplace with above average salaries relevant to the location required. Full training is given.
Delegate International are now working with this impressive team on their Polish Contact Centre requirements. Based in Beautiful Krakow we have immediate opportunity for initially a six months contract for a Recruiter to work in this international and professional environment.
As a Recruitment Executive (for IT Skills on Custom Application software’s) you will be responsible for sourcing candidates, setting up appointments, liaising with the hiring manager and conducting interviews via phone and face to face.
- Proven recruitment experience with IT sector
- Previous experience in hiring Apps/ Software skills
- Fluent in English & Polish, with another European language considered to be advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability of work within tight timescales and to the deadline
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach
- Previous experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook
- Previous expeience in a multilingual work environment is desired
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch HR Team Lead in Prague with Relocation Support!
€18000 - 24000
Do you speak Dutch and English fluently? Are you a passionate leader with experience in HR? Would you like to manage a young, ambitious team in beautiful Prague? If ye...16 days ago