Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||IT Sales Professionals - Finnish market @ Oracle Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Oracle Applications Sales Account Manager - Finnish Territory ( based in Dublin, Ireland ) - ORACLE CORPORATION
OracleDirect is our sales operations centre representing 25 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In a truly multicultural environment, more than 400 talented professionals from throughout Europe interact in 20 different languages with current and future Oracle customers using latest Internet technologies.
Based in Oracle's European sales operation in Dublin, Ireland, Oracle wishes to hire an experienced sales professional to sell Oracle's Applications solutions to Business clients in the Finnish territory. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and driven sales professional to join a global player in the IT industry and move their career to the next level with Oracle - the world’s largest Enterprise technology company.
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
- Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent
- Demonstrate the business benefits of Oracle Applications solutions ( CRM, ERP or EPM ) to Finnish business customers
- Deliver online demonstrations of Oracle Applications solutions ( CRM, ERP or EPM ) with the ability to show what is asked by prospects.
- Develop sales by uncovering new opportunities in the Finnish sales territory
- Manage a number of sales opportunities at the same time
- Win sales deals in a competitive environment to achieve and overachieve sales targets.
- Proven track record in a B2B sales environment
- Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals.
- Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing.
- Fluency in Finnish and English languages
- Prospecting and/or new business background.
- Expertise in demand generation in new markets from campaign conception to deal closure.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies.
WHAT WE OFFER
- This position is based in our Dublin office
- Competitive Salary and Flexible Benefits package tailored to suit your personal lifestyle.
- Excellent Training + Development including 3 week Intensive Foundation Course.
- Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
- Access to our sports and social club, subsidised Restaurants and an onsite Gym!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Inside Sales Representative - Dublin
€30000 - 34000 per annum + 30% Bonus, Health Insurance & Pension
We are looking for someone who enjoys the thrill of sales and who when gets knocked down, gets right back up again. If you speak near native Dutch and want to work in ...11 days ago
- Sales Specialist (French)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...5 days ago
- Sales Specialist (Swedish)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...6 days ago
- Dutch Sales Job Dublin
€50000 - 51000 per annum
What are we looking for? If you speak Dutch and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this Dutch Sales Job here in Dublin Ireland. What wi...25 days ago
- French Inbound Sales Advisor
€949 per month including bills and accommodation!
Be Part of It We have the perfect chance for a French speaker to work for a company that frequently appears on the list of the best companies to work for in Portugal. ...3 months ago