Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||IT Sales Professionals - Finnish market @ Oracle Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Oracle Applications Sales Account Manager - Finnish Territory ( based in Dublin, Ireland ) - ORACLE CORPORATION
OracleDirect is our sales operations centre representing 25 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In a truly multicultural environment, more than 400 talented professionals from throughout Europe interact in 20 different languages with current and future Oracle customers using latest Internet technologies.
Based in Oracle's European sales operation in Dublin, Ireland, Oracle wishes to hire an experienced sales professional to sell Oracle's Applications solutions to Business clients in the Finnish territory. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and driven sales professional to join a global player in the IT industry and move their career to the next level with Oracle - the world’s largest Enterprise technology company.
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
- Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent
- Demonstrate the business benefits of Oracle Applications solutions ( CRM, ERP or EPM ) to Finnish business customers
- Deliver online demonstrations of Oracle Applications solutions ( CRM, ERP or EPM ) with the ability to show what is asked by prospects.
- Develop sales by uncovering new opportunities in the Finnish sales territory
- Manage a number of sales opportunities at the same time
- Win sales deals in a competitive environment to achieve and overachieve sales targets.
- Proven track record in a B2B sales environment
- Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals.
- Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing.
- Fluency in Finnish and English languages
- Prospecting and/or new business background.
- Expertise in demand generation in new markets from campaign conception to deal closure.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies.
WHAT WE OFFER
- This position is based in our Dublin office
- Competitive Salary and Flexible Benefits package tailored to suit your personal lifestyle.
- Excellent Training + Development including 3 week Intensive Foundation Course.
- Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
- Access to our sports and social club, subsidised Restaurants and an onsite Gym!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Turkish speaker needed for IT support/Sales Job Belfast, Northern Ireland
€14000 - 15000
What are we looking for? Do you speak Turkish, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Norther...2 months ago
- Finnish Speaking Presales - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£16000 - £16500 per annum + Uncapped Bonus
Job Summary: This is a Finnish Pre-Sales job for those who are experienced in the area of Sales and Customer service, who have a proven track record in these areas and...26 days ago
- German Sales | Inside Sales Job - Dublin Featured Job
€40000 - 50000
What are we looking for? We are looking for someone who is tech savvy, who enjoys the thrill of sales and who when gets knocked down, gets right back up again. If you ...about 2 months ago
- German IT support & Business Development Belfast
€14000 - 18000
What are we looking for? Do you speak German, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Northern...2 months ago
- B2B Sales Executive (French)
€18000 - 22000
Do you have experience within the full sales cycle? Are you a positive and energetic person who want to be part of a growing start up company? Then this is your positi...7 days ago