Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||IT Sales Professionals - Finnish market @ Oracle Dublin, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Oracle Applications Sales Account Manager - Finnish Territory ( based in Dublin, Ireland ) - ORACLE CORPORATION
OracleDirect is our sales operations centre representing 25 countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In a truly multicultural environment, more than 400 talented professionals from throughout Europe interact in 20 different languages with current and future Oracle customers using latest Internet technologies.
Based in Oracle's European sales operation in Dublin, Ireland, Oracle wishes to hire an experienced sales professional to sell Oracle's Applications solutions to Business clients in the Finnish territory. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and driven sales professional to join a global player in the IT industry and move their career to the next level with Oracle - the world’s largest Enterprise technology company.
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
- Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent
- Demonstrate the business benefits of Oracle Applications solutions ( CRM, ERP or EPM ) to Finnish business customers
- Deliver online demonstrations of Oracle Applications solutions ( CRM, ERP or EPM ) with the ability to show what is asked by prospects.
- Develop sales by uncovering new opportunities in the Finnish sales territory
- Manage a number of sales opportunities at the same time
- Win sales deals in a competitive environment to achieve and overachieve sales targets.
- Proven track record in a B2B sales environment
- Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals.
- Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing.
- Fluency in Finnish and English languages
- Prospecting and/or new business background.
- Expertise in demand generation in new markets from campaign conception to deal closure.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies.
WHAT WE OFFER
- This position is based in our Dublin office
- Competitive Salary and Flexible Benefits package tailored to suit your personal lifestyle.
- Excellent Training + Development including 3 week Intensive Foundation Course.
- Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
- Access to our sports and social club, subsidised Restaurants and an onsite Gym!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French OR Finnish Sales Account Executive
€74000 - 86000
Account Executive - French OR Finnish As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business Development Reps to resear...3 months ago
- Finnish Channel Account Executive
€75000 - 86000
Channel Account Executive - Finnish Dublin About the role: As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new resellers from the 50,000+ new war...3 months ago
- Inside Sales Executive (Italian)
€18000 - 25000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Italian market? Then this is your position: The Company The comp...1 day ago
- Inside Sales Manager
€55000 - 65000 plus uncapped commission
Working in this very busy B2B telecoms sector. You will have previously demonstrated your key man management and sales ability within a telecoms company and have a min...18 days ago
- Sales Specialist (Danish/German/Swedish)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...about 1 month ago