Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Reed Personnel Services|
|Job Title||IT Service Desk Representative with German language|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||IT Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary||0 - 0|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
New Career Opportunity for IT Professionals with German
New project is coming to Prague!! Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where you could combine your technical skills with your languages? For our client, international company we are looking for IT Service Desk Representative speaking English and German language. If you are professional, credible individual with experience in a multi-national organization with experience in IT, or huge interest in this industry this opportunity is perfect for you!
In this role you will be responsible for responding to all user incidents, using troubleshooting techniques to resolve issues and client service techniques to IT related enquiries.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for
• Acting as the central point of contact for all user incidents and requests coming into the ServiceDesk.
• Working in shifts, supporting company IT users.
• Delivering outstanding customer service by understanding users IT and business needs.
• Accepting inbound telephone calls and e-mails, ensuring they are logged accurately.
• Resolving incidents & requests in line with the defined servicedesk
• Managing incidents and requests, providing updates to customers and carrying out 1st line fixes where possible.
• Communicating information and where possible first line fixes to customers in a clear and concise manner.
• Liaising with members of other support teams, in order to ensure incidents and requests assigned to the correct resolver group.
• Performing as part of a team in order to meet KPIs, SLAs and goals.
• Minimum of 1 years of experience working in a technical support environment.
• Experience of Service Desk and Incident and Request Management processes based on best practice approach to IT Service Management.
• Experience of working with and communicating effectively with peers and colleagues at all levels.
• ServiceDesk skills, diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities, and practical problem solving skills.
• Excellent Customer Service, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
• Language skills - ( German and English or French)
Starting date: ASAP/Negotiable
Salary level : Attractive salary, depending on experience level
Benefits: Excellent benefits with career opportunities and professional training
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through http://www.linkedin.com/in/ivanazidkova.
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Ref: IT Service Desk Analyst
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Service - German Language
€30000 - 40000
Here is an opportunity to become a part of a major international electronic consumer goods company's European Customer Support team.This position is suitable for gradu...4 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities Client support by means of phone/ email/ chat Offering information/ solutions/ counseling to customers regarding the company’s services Promoting the ...1 day ago
- German Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in German. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custome...22 days ago
- IT Service Desk Engineer (German)
€15000 - 24000
We have a spectacular opportunity in one of the loveliest cities of Europe. Prague in Czech Republic is ready to welcome you in it’s greatest fashion. If you speak flu...about 1 month ago
- IT Service Desk Analyst (German)
€20000 - 22000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced IT Helpdesk candidates speaking German. T...2 months ago