Get similar jobs by email Register →
The duties will include:
- Service desk ticketing creation, maintenance, reporting.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues, providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Execute assigned IS IT tasks or lead w/o under supervision and guidance the assigned IS IT tasks or project (s) meetings and project objectives within the expected dates, budget and quality. Work on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions. Understand client expectations and priorities
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Employment contract
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Good opportunities to start professional career
- Work in dynamic international environment
- Daily contact with foreign clients
- Complex tasks
- Internal trainings and language courses
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Gym membership
We are looking for candidates with:
- Education: Degree in an IT related area
- At least 2 years of professional experience ideally gained in IT support, Shared Services, Outsourcing or Consulting sector and/or project environment
- Good technical knowledge of Windows client operating sytem,7, windows server, Cisco network equipment identification and definition (WAN/LAN).
- Asterisk PBX phone system support knowledge will be beneficial.
- Fluency (written and oral) in English and Polish
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Good team working skills
- Results driven
- Availability to travel around 10% of working time
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- 2nd Level IT Support Specialist (German+French)
€35000 - 40000
For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for experienced 2nd Level Technical Support candidates. T...3 months ago
- Finnish IT Support
€30000 - 35000
We offer: Relocation assistance available Very good starting salary Genuine chance to grow and develop your career long term Ongoing training, including structured lon...2 months ago
- French Canadian IT Support Analyst
€20000 - 80000
Be part of it This client is a global outsourcing company who work for an extremely high profile brand which you will be representing. This company frequently features...about 2 months ago
- IT Service Desk Analyst (German)
€22000 - 24000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced IT Helpdesk candidates with excellent lev...about 2 months ago
- IT Helpdesk Technical Support (2718)
€4900 PLN gross + Benefits!
Be part of it Our client, a leading Global IT Service Company, employs almost 100,000 professionals in more than 30 countries. Committed to employee engagement they re...2 months ago