Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||IT Support Engineer (English + Spanish)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Attractive Salary Depending on Experience|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
For one of our client, a Swedish company with headquarters established in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to join their team in Barcelona.
This is a new position, to support the company's expansion and new IT projects.
This company not only offers a start-up and dynamic environment, but also a strong employee's culture, investing in their well-being, learning opportunities and self-development.
Your mission is to maintain and implement different technologies to provide the best possible services to users and clients. You are in charge of several projects in order to improve the IT Infrastructure.
Some of the projects are: increasing NetApp storage, replacing local PBX offices with one global cloud PBX, investigating Cloud options to replace site systems, business continuity projects, etc.
You are also expected to mentor junior staff throughout the projects.
– You have an excellent level of English + conversational level in Spanish
– You have min of 3-5 years of experience in IT infrastructure, including:
Storage technologies (including SAN and NAS protocols, FC and iSCSI), NetApp filers, Virtualisation based on VMWare, Newtorking, Cisco and Fortinet devices, routing protocols such as BGP, Cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Office365, telepony systems such as PBX, ISDN, SIP.
– Experience in highly regulated environment is desirable
– You have excellent communication skills, can adapt to your audience and able to communicate clearly with remote users
– You have the ability to build rapport with others
– You can identify issues and generate solutions
– You have a service and collaborative work attitude, always applying the highest quality standards
– You are eager to learn, curious and willing to develop your skills
– You are a real team player, trustworthy, always ready to help and share knowledge
– A salary to be discussed based on your level of experience
– A job with high level of responsibilities and where you can have an impact
– A great work environment where the employees are cared about
– A job in a global organization, equipped with first class technologies
– An environment which fosters employee's respect and development
– A job where you will be pushed outside of your comfort zone and have opportunities to learn
– The opportunity to work in an international environment with many different cultures
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian job in IT Support
€23000 - 24000
What are we looking for? Here we find ourselves looking for Norwegian speaker with a good level of English to join the IT Support team with our client based in Kildare...17 days ago
- Finnish IT Support
€30000 - 35000
We offer: Relocation assistance available Very good starting salary Genuine chance to grow and develop your career long term Ongoing training, including structured lon...almost 2 years ago
- Swedish speaking IT support agent
Vi söker dig som vill jobba som Tekniskt Kundsupport konsult i Tallinn för ett finskt branchledande IT företag. Vår klient ser fram emot att få arbeta tillsammans med ...5 months ago
- Swedish IT Support Agent - North Dublin
€21000 - 21500 per annum
Swedish IT Support agent wanted for one of the world's leading customer experience driven outsourcing giants here in North Dublin, Ireland. We're looking for near nati...17 days ago
- Swedish Tier 1 IT Support - Cork
€24000 - 25000 per annum
To all of our Swedish speaking friends out there looking to ''arbejde i udlandet'' - we have a great IT Support job here in Cork for an international company offering ...17 days ago