Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||IT Support Engineer (English + Spanish)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Attractive Salary Depending on Experience|
|Date Posted||12 months ago|
For one of our client, a Swedish company with headquarters established in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to join their team in Barcelona.
This is a new position, to support the company's expansion and new IT projects.
This company not only offers a start-up and dynamic environment, but also a strong employee's culture, investing in their well-being, learning opportunities and self-development.
Your mission is to maintain and implement different technologies to provide the best possible services to users and clients. You are in charge of several projects in order to improve the IT Infrastructure.
Some of the projects are: increasing NetApp storage, replacing local PBX offices with one global cloud PBX, investigating Cloud options to replace site systems, business continuity projects, etc.
You are also expected to mentor junior staff throughout the projects.
– You have an excellent level of English + conversational level in Spanish
– You have min of 3-5 years of experience in IT infrastructure, including:
Storage technologies (including SAN and NAS protocols, FC and iSCSI), NetApp filers, Virtualisation based on VMWare, Newtorking, Cisco and Fortinet devices, routing protocols such as BGP, Cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Office365, telepony systems such as PBX, ISDN, SIP.
– Experience in highly regulated environment is desirable
– You have excellent communication skills, can adapt to your audience and able to communicate clearly with remote users
– You have the ability to build rapport with others
– You can identify issues and generate solutions
– You have a service and collaborative work attitude, always applying the highest quality standards
– You are eager to learn, curious and willing to develop your skills
– You are a real team player, trustworthy, always ready to help and share knowledge
– A salary to be discussed based on your level of experience
– A job with high level of responsibilities and where you can have an impact
– A great work environment where the employees are cared about
– A job in a global organization, equipped with first class technologies
– An environment which fosters employee's respect and development
– A job where you will be pushed outside of your comfort zone and have opportunities to learn
– The opportunity to work in an international environment with many different cultures
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Speaking IT Support
Our client, A highly valued Finnish Tech Company is looking to expand their Norcic IT Support team in Tallinn, Estonia with talented Finnish speaking talent. The compa...16 days ago
- Dutch IT Support Representative
€24000 - 25000
Dutch IT Support Representative wanted here in Cork, Ireland for the #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant. Well trust and known throughout Europe, this is a...about 2 months ago
- Finnish IT Support Agents for Amsterdam
€22000 - 22800 per annum
How does working for one of the biggest technology solutions providers sound? Our client is on the lookout for plucky Finnish speakers with a strong interest in Techno...3 months ago
- IT Service Desk Analyst (English + another EU language) – 6 months contract
€20000 - 24000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for IT Service Desk Analysts who want to gai...about 2 months ago
- German IT Analyst – Krakow
€5000 - 7000 gross per month
German speaking IT Analyst job here in Krakow, Poland for multi award-winning IT Company. We’multi-award-winningto have a near native level of German and a good level ...16 days ago