Get similar jobs by email Register →
IT Support Specialist - Taipei
55K - 75K NTD + benefits
Our client, a Company within IT industry is looking for an energetic, IT Technical Support Specialist who will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, backup and support of our Microsoft Windows workstations and laptops. This position is a technical, systems oriented position which offers upward mobility within the organization.
Only apply if you are based in Taipei or nearby.
What you'll do:
- Rapidly and effectively diagnosing and solving all hardware and software issues
- Receiving, configuring, and installing laptops, workstations, and peripheral devices
- Maintaining and improving physical and technical infrastructure.
- Managing patch deployment with WSUS/SCCM
- Maintaining, enhancing, and testing client backup strategy
- Supporting and coordinating with remote offices and mobile team members
- Participating in server deployment and various data centre initiatives
- Assisting the Systems Administrator and other team members with additional tasks and projects
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to succeed and desire to advance
- Passion for technology and computers
- Experience operating and maintaining Windows desktops and laptops
- Familiarity with common challenges experienced by business users
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of business applications
- Experience as an IT Support Specialist or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Industry Certifications (desired but not required)
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Technical Support Engineer
Are you passionate about IT and do you have at least 2 years of experience in Level 2 Support? Then keep on reading! Our client is a leading provider of data protectio...13 days ago
- German 1st Line/Helpdesk Support - Working From Home
Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German speaking Service Desk/Technical Support Analyst for their client based in London,...23 days ago