Get similar jobs by email Register →
The IBM service desk is the first point of contact for commercial customers across Europe. Most of the service desk is an in-bound call centre, which means we only speak to our consumers when they choose to contact us. Customers contact us in three ways with their IT problems; by phone, email and web tickets. For example, software installations, printer problems, network issues and password resets. There are 2nd level support and resolver teams that deal with more complex technical issues.
- Customer contact - you will be expected to answer calls, mail & web tickets in your native language, you would typically handle between 50-80 issues per day
- Documentation - you are expected to document information in ticketing systems and provide the customer with information and updates.
- Quality - you are asked to follow quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of IBM's brand.
- Problem Determination - you will have access to knowledge databases and various tools to determine the source of problem your are faced with. You will troubleshoot through remote takeover or by guiding the customer through their issue.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Technical Support - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £14290 per annum
Job Summary This is an Technical job for those who love following the latest technology trends, who enjoys wearing or having the latest gadget or wireless device. Our ...about 1 month ago
- Danish speaking IT Support Agent Needed in Krakow
€4000 - 6000 gross per month
What are we looking for? Calling all Danish speakers who love their technology! We want you to be the next Danish speaking IT Support Agent in Krakow, Poland. Keep rea...26 days ago
- Dutch ISS Server Support
€25000 - 25000
Dutch ISS Server Support Position Summary Primary role is to manage reactive customer cases and deliver appropriate technical solutions which leave the customer comple...2 months ago
- Dutch Speaking Network Engineer - Prague
€59000 - 67000 per month + Czech Koruna per month
Near native Dutch skills and CCNA Qualified? We're looking for Dutch speaking Network Engineers to join the growing team here in Prague. You are familiar with the...25 days ago