Get similar jobs by email Register →
The IBM service desk is the first point of contact for commercial customers across Europe. Most of the service desk is an in-bound call centre, which means we only speak to our consumers when they choose to contact us. Customers contact us in three ways with their IT problems; by phone, email and web tickets. For example, software installations, printer problems, network issues and password resets. There are 2nd level support and resolver teams that deal with more complex technical issues.
- Customer contact - you will be expected to answer calls, mail & web tickets in your native language, you would typically handle between 50-80 issues per day
- Documentation - you are expected to document information in ticketing systems and provide the customer with information and updates.
- Quality - you are asked to follow quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of IBM's brand.
- Problem Determination - you will have access to knowledge databases and various tools to determine the source of problem your are faced with. You will troubleshoot through remote takeover or by guiding the customer through their issue.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...11 months ago
- German Speaking IT Support Manager Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per annum + Benefits
What are we looking for? We are looking for someone with a strong interest in IT, a near native level of German and who wants to work abroad in Poland. If this sounds ...about 5 hours ago
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance!
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in bustling Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally withi...2 months ago
- Dutch job in IT Support: First Level Support Dublin
€28,000 per annum + relocation package
Dutch speaking IT Support agent with a strong interest in internet-based products, fidgeting with gadgets and know how to make things tick. We are looking for you here...2 months ago
- Dutch Technical Customer Representative
€16000 - 25000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job at a world famous company in the vibrant city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career...2 months ago