Get similar jobs by email Register →
The IBM service desk is the first point of contact for commercial customers across Europe. Most of the service desk is an in-bound call centre, which means we only speak to our consumers when they choose to contact us. Customers contact us in three ways with their IT problems; by phone, email and web tickets. For example, software installations, printer problems, network issues and password resets. There are 2nd level support and resolver teams that deal with more complex technical issues.
- Customer contact - you will be expected to answer calls, mail & web tickets in your native language, you would typically handle between 50-80 issues per day
- Documentation - you are expected to document information in ticketing systems and provide the customer with information and updates.
- Quality - you are asked to follow quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of IBM's brand.
- Problem Determination - you will have access to knowledge databases and various tools to determine the source of problem your are faced with. You will troubleshoot through remote takeover or by guiding the customer through their issue.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...4 days ago
- Dutch Technical Support - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £14290 per annum
Job Summary This is an Technical job for those who love following the latest technology trends, who enjoys wearing or having the latest gadget or wireless device. Our ...11 days ago
- Dutch Technical Support with Car Mechanic Experience - Cologne
€45000 - 55000 per annum
For the Hand's on & experienced Dutch speaker Vehicle Mechanics looking for a change of pace. Ditch the overalls & say hello to fresh suit because we are currently on ...26 days ago
- Dutch + German Technical Support Agent - Dortmund
€30000 - 33000 per annum
Job Summary To all Dutch Speakers with an excellent level of German who are looking to fully utilise their language skills - we have a Technical Support job hot off th...28 days ago
- Dutch IT support for top tech company- relocation included
€20000 - 21000
Calling all Dutch (Nederlands) speaker! We are looking for tech enthusiasts who want to work for one of the top IT companies in the industry. Your job is to provide IT...about 2 months ago