Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you an Italian speaking customer service enthusiast, looking for a new challenge in the beautiful, popular capital of Lisbon? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Our client is considered eight times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally, the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries, you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while in the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Assisting Customers via Chat, Email and Inbound Calls
- Management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other client concern
- Depending on the project, you may be working more in sales, marketing, content moderation, technical support or Customer Service
- Fluent in Italian and fluent English
- Willing to start an international experience – work abroad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information
- Experience in customer service (preferred)
- Availability to start in January 2021
- Relocation package:
- Accommodation in a shared apartment with your own room (all expenses covered including cleaning)
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Pick-up at the airport
- Support with legal registration, tax number...
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Competitive salary + bonus if applicable
- Private health insurance
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarization phase
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Interested? Send your Cv to: Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com
Ref: njw - ittt
- Italian Customer Experience Agent
€15000 - 17000
On behalf of our client, we're looking for a Customer Experience Agent to join the dynamic and diverse team of one of the biggest multinational companies in Europe! Yo...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent to Malaga
€0 - 0
We are currently looking for customer service employee to beautiful Benalmadena, Malaga in Spain for our international client. Are you interested in living and working...9 days ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Support Agent To Greece
Do you speak Finnish and want to gain international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client are searchi...24 days ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Support Agent To Riga
Our client is convinced that creativity and relationship building in a personal and pleasant manner are the foundations of a successful customer service team. Now they...3 months ago