Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Italian Contracts Specialist|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 35000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, that with offices all around the world, with achievements such as being the first company to mass-produce penicillin, the Salk polio vaccine, insulin and much more. The company is now looking for an Italian Customer Meeting Services Analyst in Cork.
- Handling queries / calls from external customers, such as healthcare professionals, in a courteous, professional manner.
- Market oversight for coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Makes decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload.
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times.
- Reporting for Senior Leadership, Business & Local Affiliates as required including weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Influence and garner support from stakeholders in implementing process improvements.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into possible continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws and regulations relevant to the role.
- Ensure adherence to document retention requirements in line with the company’s Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
- Ensure compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- University Degree
- Fluency in Italian is a requirement, additional European is an advantage.
- Min 2 years customer facing experience. Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with the organization and respond to customer needs while managing their expectations.
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with good time management skills.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- Legal and/or Contracting support experience an advantage
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
- Hospitality and/or Travel & Meetings experience an advantage
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
€competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client is a global leader delivering flexible and innovative digital marketing solutions to SMB’s in more than 16 markets around the world. Their enterprising natu...10 days ago
- jr. Business Consultant - Italian
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Would you like to join the most fast growing provider of the broker's market ? Are you high motivated and can you handle it to work & think fast and help customers in ...10 days ago
- OnStar Customer Support - Italian
€Competitive Salary + Relocation Support + Benefits package
- Ideal Candidate Essential Criteria: • At least 2 years customer services and 12 months contact centre experience. • Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, ...3 months ago
- Italian Customer Relationship Manager - Gutersloh
€27000 - 28000
Job Summary Speak Italian? Have you been working in Customer Service for a while now but need to go the next step up? How about join the team in Gutersloh? We are look...26 days ago
- Italian Customer Service Representative – Gutersloh, Germany
€23000 - 25000
Job Summary Here is a Italian speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Italian speaker who also has a good level of English in Gutersloh Germany. If you h...3 months ago