Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, that with offices all around the world, with achievements such as being the first company to mass-produce penicillin, the Salk polio vaccine, insulin and much more. The company is now looking for an Italian Customer Meeting Services Analyst in Cork.
- Handling queries / calls from external customers, such as healthcare professionals, in a courteous, professional manner.
- Market oversight for coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Makes decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload.
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times.
- Reporting for Senior Leadership, Business & Local Affiliates as required including weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Influence and garner support from stakeholders in implementing process improvements.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into possible continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws and regulations relevant to the role.
- Ensure adherence to document retention requirements in line with the company’s Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
- Ensure compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- University Degree
- Fluency in Italian is a requirement, additional European is an advantage.
- Min 2 years customer facing experience. Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with the organization and respond to customer needs while managing their expectations.
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with good time management skills.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- Legal and/or Contracting support experience an advantage
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
- Hospitality and/or Travel & Meetings experience an advantage
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Procurement Specialist - Italian Language 40-50000CZK
€18000 - 24000
We’re now seeking an enthusiastic person to work on a variety of procurement projects. Our client is an international specialist procurement and supply chain consultin...5 days ago
- Italian Order Management Specialist - Dublin
€35000 - 40000 per annum + 9% annual performance bonus
Italian speakers with excellent English &amp; order management experience. An international well known medical company with an office here in Dublin City. Want to ...about 1 month ago
- Italian Speaking Trainer
€15000 - 16000
Be part of it This is a standout role within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due to the wide variety of employee benefits they offer. This client...about 1 hour ago
- Italian Customer Assistance Agent
Customer Assistance Agent Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence. Delivering service excel...18 days ago
- Italian Customer Service Representative
€850 -900 gross p/m
Be part of it This role is with a global outsourcing partner with a presence in upwards of 25 countries. You will be representing a high profile, well respected, an au...3 months ago