Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Italian Contracts Specialist|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 35000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, that with offices all around the world, with achievements such as being the first company to mass-produce penicillin, the Salk polio vaccine, insulin and much more. The company is now looking for an Italian Customer Meeting Services Analyst in Cork.
- Handling queries / calls from external customers, such as healthcare professionals, in a courteous, professional manner.
- Market oversight for coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Makes decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload.
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times.
- Reporting for Senior Leadership, Business & Local Affiliates as required including weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Influence and garner support from stakeholders in implementing process improvements.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into possible continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws and regulations relevant to the role.
- Ensure adherence to document retention requirements in line with the company’s Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
- Ensure compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- University Degree
- Fluency in Italian is a requirement, additional European is an advantage.
- Min 2 years customer facing experience. Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with the organization and respond to customer needs while managing their expectations.
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with good time management skills.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- Legal and/or Contracting support experience an advantage
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
- Hospitality and/or Travel & Meetings experience an advantage
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
€competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client is a global leader delivering flexible and innovative digital marketing solutions to SMB’s in more than 16 markets around the world. Their enterprising natu...2 months ago
- Italian Customer Service Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for ...6 days ago
- People advisor with Italian
This is a role for fluent Italian speakers with good English who are into new technologies, want to learn more about them and at the same time would like to meet new p...8 days ago
- Customer Service Representative - Italian
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...14 days ago
- jr. Business Consultant - Italian
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Would you like to join the most fast growing provider of the broker's market ? Are you high motivated and can you handle it to work & think fast and help customers in ...2 months ago