Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Italian Contracts Specialist|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 35000|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, that with offices all around the world, with achievements such as being the first company to mass-produce penicillin, the Salk polio vaccine, insulin and much more. The company is now looking for an Italian Customer Meeting Services Analyst in Cork.
- Handling queries / calls from external customers, such as healthcare professionals, in a courteous, professional manner.
- Market oversight for coordination & execution of C2P process for assigned country/Hub.
- Ownership for issue resolution and escalation as required.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Makes decisions that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines and workload.
- Accurate recording of all data to ensure compliance at all times.
- Reporting for Senior Leadership, Business & Local Affiliates as required including weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics on regional team activities to measure success
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction in all aspects of the process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the affiliate and wider organisation.
- Influence and garner support from stakeholders in implementing process improvements.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into possible continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the role.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws and regulations relevant to the role.
- Ensure adherence to document retention requirements in line with the company’s Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCP’s
- Ensure compliance with Transparency reporting requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- University Degree
- Fluency in Italian is a requirement, additional European is an advantage.
- Min 2 years customer facing experience. Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with the organization and respond to customer needs while managing their expectations.
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with good time management skills.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- Legal and/or Contracting support experience an advantage
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
- Hospitality and/or Travel & Meetings experience an advantage
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Online Marketing Sales Expert
We are looking for a dedicated Italian Speaker to join a world’s leading search engine provider! Are you passionate about the digital world and Online Advertising? Wou...7 days ago
- Italian Speaking Customer Support Associate
€22000 - 22000
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.You will be passionate about the product and highly mo...about 1 month ago
- Italian Technical Support to Athens
Are you Finnish speaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicul...about 2 months ago
- Italian Customer Consultant to Athens
Are you a native Italian ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIEN...about 2 months ago
- Italian Customer Consultant to Lisbon, Portugal
Italian Customer Consultant in Lisbon Are you a Native Italian speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Italian Customer Consultants for our clie...6 days ago