Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Italian Customer Care Advisor to sunny Greece|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Do you speak Italian and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client is searching for Italian speakers, that want to work within customer service. We are looking specifically after you that have a good work attitude and service in your blood. With a modern office that is located in the central part of Athens, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming city of Athens!
Why live and work in Athens, Greece?
Our partner is the market leader in Customer Care Services. They were awarded as the “Best Multi-Lingual Contact Center in Europe, 2017” and as a “Great Place to Work, 2017” in Greece.
Their continuously growing international family consists of 6,300 dedicated employees that provide top quality first line customer service & technical support for leading companies in 36 languages. More than 91 nationalities make their working environment the most interesting multicultural one found in Greece.
Join them and enjoy one of the sunniest Mediterranean countries. Greece is the place where you can find the whole world in a miniature. Join now our partner as an Italian Speaking Advisor! Discover yourself the beauty of the Greek nature! Taste their famous kitchen! The history of 3.000 years is harmonized with a modern and pleasant place to live and work!
You will be asked to:
- Interact effectively with existing customers via Calls, E mails or Chat in both Italian and English.
- Handle customers’ complaints and issues with patience and empathy.
- Be able to solve efficiently all the technical issues.
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken.
- Competitive monthly salary as well as a monthly performance bonus
- Excellent relocation support: Flight ticket, accommodation for 2 weeks and help in many other things
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
- Both private and public health insurance coverage
- In house doctor
- On site canteen
- Casual dress code
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Fun team activities inside and outside the company
- Lots of benefits and discounts for all their employees
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Ambassador To Sunny Malta
Are you a Danish speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Can you imagine yourself as our guru on Games and Sports? Great! A well-known iGaming company in Malt...about 1 month ago
- French Speaking Customer Care Advisor to Portugal
€Relocation Support, Accommodation Support, Language Courses, Events, Bonuses, etc.
Are you fluent in French and looking for a new challenge and lifestyle? Interested to live and work in beautiful Lisbon in Portugal? We are recruiting for a French Spe...about 2 months ago
- Customer Care Advisor (French)
€12000 - 14000
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands? You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon? T...6 days ago
- Customer Care Advisor (French)
€11000 - 14000
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands? You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon? T...about 1 month ago
- Danish Speaking Travel Agent to Sunny Athens
We are on the lookout for motivated Danish Speaking Travel Agents to join our client's team in Sunny Athens. Do you want to work for one of the world's biggest flight...about 1 month ago