Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||PayPal EMEA|
|Job Title||Italian Customer Service Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for Italian speaking Customer Service and Collections teammates to join our international EMEA Operations Centre Campus in Dundalk, Ireland!
Our buzzing multicultural tech hub in Dundalk is home employees supporting customers in multiple languages in areas like Fraud and Protection Services, Customer Solutions, and Merchant Services. Dundalk is home to our newest and most technologically advanced Operations Centre, and together we deliver payment solutions to our customers and merchants across EMEA. Our teams enjoy working in a relaxed, family-friendly environment where our values of Collaboration, Innovation, Wellness and Inclusion.
Dundalk, in County Louth, offers small town living right by the tranquillity and beauty of Ireland’s renowned scenic countryside. It benefits from being equidistant from both Dublin and Belfast, both accessible in just one hour. Dundalk town and its surrounding areas offer the benefits of a more rural lifestyle: much cheaper accommodation and lower cost of living whilst having the panoramic Irish countryside for you to enjoy, right at your doorstep.
Why join PayPal...
1. We were recognised as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Europe 2017’
2. We are hiring full-time permanent positions – enjoy job security while you help us revolutionise the payment industry!
3. We offer a competitive salary and performance related bonus
4. Wellness is one of our core values, and we have an amazing benefits package that includes 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to public holidays), an education allowance to support your future growth, a sabbatical* program, a company pension scheme and health insurance for you and your partner/ dependents
5. We advocate professional development, and offer international and domestic career progression opportunities
6. We understand relocating can be difficult, so we offer a relocation package* to support you in your move to join us
Not to forget…we also have a free onsite gym with personal trainers, a subsidised restaurant with a professional chef team, onsite Costa Coffee, a subsidised private commuter bus service, food zones & games rooms, family fun days, active social groups and so much more...
What you will need to join the PayPal Team:
- 12+ months Customer Service or Call Centre / Contact Centre experience
- A strong communicator - fluent in Italian (both verbal and written) with a high proficiency in English
Register your details in our Talent Programme today, and see how you can develop your career with us.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Customer Service Representative - Portugal
Italian Customer Service Representative in Lisbon Are you a native Italian speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Italian Customer Support Agen...10 days ago
- Automotive Customer Service Representative
German Customer Service Representative for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands! Our client is an international multicultural organization their offices a...4 days ago
- Russian customer service representative
Are you a Russian speaker with an excellent level of English and are you looking for a job opportunity in Germany? Are you ambitious, customer-focused and do you want ...9 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Representative
€0 - 0
Vores klient tilbyder en udfordrende position som kundeservice medarbejder i Stockholm! Er du interesseret i kundeservice og telefonopkald? samtaler over telefon? Så h...10 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a dedicated German Speaker to Lisbon in Portugal! Why Lisbon? Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central par...19 days ago