Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||PayPal EMEA|
|Job Title||Italian Customer Service Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for Italian speaking Customer Service and Collections teammates to join our international EMEA Operations Centre Campus in Dundalk, Ireland!
Our buzzing multicultural tech hub in Dundalk is home employees supporting customers in multiple languages in areas like Fraud and Protection Services, Customer Solutions, and Merchant Services. Dundalk is home to our newest and most technologically advanced Operations Centre, and together we deliver payment solutions to our customers and merchants across EMEA. Our teams enjoy working in a relaxed, family-friendly environment where our values of Collaboration, Innovation, Wellness and Inclusion.
Dundalk, in County Louth, offers small town living right by the tranquillity and beauty of Ireland’s renowned scenic countryside. It benefits from being equidistant from both Dublin and Belfast, both accessible in just one hour. Dundalk town and its surrounding areas offer the benefits of a more rural lifestyle: much cheaper accommodation and lower cost of living whilst having the panoramic Irish countryside for you to enjoy, right at your doorstep.
Why join PayPal...
1. We were recognised as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Europe 2017’
2. We are hiring full-time permanent positions – enjoy job security while you help us revolutionise the payment industry!
3. We offer a competitive salary and performance related bonus
4. Wellness is one of our core values, and we have an amazing benefits package that includes 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to public holidays), an education allowance to support your future growth, a sabbatical* program, a company pension scheme and health insurance for you and your partner/ dependents
5. We advocate professional development, and offer international and domestic career progression opportunities
6. We understand relocating can be difficult, so we offer a relocation package* to support you in your move to join us
Not to forget…we also have a free onsite gym with personal trainers, a subsidised restaurant with a professional chef team, onsite Costa Coffee, a subsidised private commuter bus service, food zones & games rooms, family fun days, active social groups and so much more...
What you will need to join the PayPal Team:
- 12+ months Customer Service or Call Centre / Contact Centre experience
- A strong communicator - fluent in Italian (both verbal and written) with a high proficiency in English
Register your details in our Talent Programme today, and see how you can develop your career with us.
- Customer Service Representative - Italian
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...3 months ago
- Italian Speaking Customer Service Representative - Heinsburg
€1800 - 2000 per month
As the Summer heats up - wouldn't you like to help others cool down? Speak near native Italian & want to work in Customer Service? We are looking for near native Itali...about 1 month ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Amsterdam, Netherlands for our international client. As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, wit...15 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for ...2 months ago