Get similar jobs by email Register →
Italian Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Our client is considered eight times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally, the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries, you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while in the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
• Inbound Customer service for bookings, purchases of services or goods
• Assistance with concerns regarding payment, shipping, return and exchange and further questions about customer accounts
• Management of changes, adjustments, complaints, and any other customer concerns.
• Fluent in Italian and fluent English
• Willing to start an international experience – work abroad
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
• Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information
• Experience in customer service (preferred)
• Fixed Salary + bonus
• Accommodation in a room of our client owned apartment
• Initial flight expenses refund
• Free annual flight to the home country
• Private health insurance
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
• International career in a multicultural environment
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
• Intensive training and familiarization phase
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Interested? Send your Cv to Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com
Ref: njw - t IT
- Italian Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationali...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Representative in Lisbon
€0 - 0
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...3 months ago
- Customer Care Adviser (French) in Lisbon
€12000 - 16000
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands? You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon? T...8 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Advisors to big brands in Lisbon
€0 - 0
Are you looking for valuable work experience abroad in Lisbon? We are offering Norwegian speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer ...about 1 month ago