Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Italian Medical Advisor ( Nursing Qualification )|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||32000 - 50000|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a global insurance company located in Dublin who is looking for English speaking Nurse with Italian Language to join its growing Medical Services department.
- Pre Approve treatments for our insured living all over the world
- Organize Air Ambulance Evacuation/repatriation for our insured
- Review medical claims
- Negotiate with Hospital and doctors
- Create Guarantees of Payment
- Use my medical knowledge to review requests
- Use my medical knowledge to help other departments
- Deal with clients, groups, local partners, hospital and doctors
- Aggressive cost containment through tight adjudication, correct evaluation of medical appropriateness and successful negotiation.
- Case management of complex cases.
- Maintain relationships with brokers/clients/providers.
- Ad hoc duties
- Nursing qualification
- Previous clinical nursing experience.
- Negotiation experience
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Interest in obtaining the Diploma in Private Medical Insurance
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in one of the following: Italian
- Valid EU work permit with the ability to work full time year round
Applicants must be flexible to work within our rotating shift pattern.
- Competitive remuneration
- Life & disability
- Travel subsidy
- Discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club
- Support for professional studies
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Medical Product Advisor (Italian)
The Company. You are interested in medicine? You would like to help people with a disease? Work for a medical device company, that wants to make the life of people wit...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Medical Advisor - Cork
€28000 - 30000
Job Summary: If you speak Dutch, have a good level of English and have a degree in in Pharmaceuticals, chemistry, Nursing, nutrition and/or the natural sciences then t...about 2 months ago