Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Italian Sales and Business Development Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Commissions + Benefits|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Italian Sales and Business Development Manager
£150K OTE + benefits
Our client, an international software company within Intellectual Property, is looking to appoint an Italian Speaking Sales and Business Development Manager to join their team.
- Manage the whole business development cycle; from lead generation, approaching potential clients to closing deals in Italian speaking region.
- Travel regularly to meet with clients
- Develop and execute a regional sales strategy.
- Establish relationships with C-level customers.
- Support the network of referral partners in the region.
- Generate sales, customer and market intelligence updates using CRM system.
- Fluent in Italian to a mother tongue level
- Business level English in written and spoken
- Target-driven, ambitious, can work independently
- Software and IT sales experience within Intellectual Property, trademarks, copyright, brand protection, or similar industries
- Able to travel on a regular basis
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available