Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Italian Senior Sourcing Analyst|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||40000 - 50000|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Senior Sourcing Analyst
An experienced sourcing professional who possesses excellent negotiation skills and develops sourcing strategies independently to optimally secure price, availability, and delivery. Also should showcase the abilities of a good team player, good client management skills and excellent communication skills.
- Monitor and research trends in the industry as well as “Best Practices” and pursue and adopt these as appropriate for assigned commodity area.
- Solicits bids, leads auctions, negotiates with suppliers, makes recommendations, qualifies and contracts with new vendor
- Manage internal customer relationships by leading cross functional sub-category teams, developing deep category knowledge and to aggressively track and improve non-compliance with preferred supplier(s)
- Maintain good level of public relations with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with internal stakeholders
- Manage and optimize functional sourcing support activities while ensuring adherence to clients corporate standards.
- Draft and/or evaluate scorecards. Conduct complex suppliers performance validation events and drive improvement initiatives.
- Conduct complex/adhoc supplier profiling and financial risk assessment. Should be able to do industry benchmarking and market intelligence reports independently.
- Knowledge of project management and sourcing
- Financial analysis and quantitative skills
- Business acumen: Understanding how markets work
- Change Mgmt. Skills: Effective influencer who can make persuasive arguments
- Negotiation skills includes building eAuction strategies
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (RQ)
Experience: 2-3 yrs. relevant purchasing experience
Proficiency: Familiarity with Microsoft office suites, Outlook, ERP/ P2P systems knowledge(RQ)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Credit Control Representative - Cork
€35000 - 40000
Italian Credit Control Rep with credit control experience wanted here in Cork, Ireland. For those of you who are good with picking up the phone and chasing invoices, k...about 2 months ago
- Payments and Risk Analyst
€0 - 0
The Role: The Risk & Payments Analyst’s role is to protect corporate assets by identifying fraudulent behaviour conducted by existing or new application players that a...4 days ago
- Global Finance and Systems Analyst (English)
€25000 - 26000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Global Finance and System...3 days ago
- Dutch Procurement Clerk in Prague - Relocation Package Provided
€15000 - 22000
Are you ready to join an ambitious, international team in the historical city of Prague? Would you like to develop yourself professionaly and gain valuable experience ...about 2 months ago