Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Teleperformance Hellas|
|Job Title||Italian speakers for great vacancies in Athens, Greece+Relocation support|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
If you speak Italian fluently, this job position in Teleperformance Hellas is made for you.
If you are looking for an International company to be a part of, this is your chance to apply.
If you want to find a new career, with a long-term cooperation and competitive salary, send us your CV now.
Teleperformance Hellas is a proud leader in multichannel customer experience in South Europe and Middle-East. With more than 4.200 current employees and facilities with the highest level of standards, our company provides daily outstanding services to thousands of clients around the world.
Our values of Professionalism, Commitment, Respect, Innovation and Integrity transform the working environment in the perfect place for someone who wishes to be a part of a well-known International Outsourcing Company. Furthermore, our principles contribute in maintaining successful longstanding collaboration with our clients.
We are a people company and showing it with what we offer to our employees, like:
- Competitive salary + monthly performance bonus + extra over time paid
- International working environment
- Health care insurance & in-house doctor
- Career Development Opportunities
- Relocation package
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technology
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Free Greek courses
- Welcome event
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
If you want to learn more about us, read below about our partners.
Our company gives the opportunity to fluent Italian speakers to work with us and represent one of the most well-known and trusted IT companies around the world in mobile market, media devices, personal computers and portable digital music players. Applying for this type job position and supporting his clients not only you enrich your CV and your working experience, but also you have the chance to learn from the IT expertises of this field from the very first time.
If you think that you want to be part of this cooperation, apply now for our vacancy, which requests your motivation and your fluency in Italian.
Your role as Italian speaking Advisor:
We are looking for applicants who can interact with others effectively, be comfortable with phone support and in exchanging Emails with clients. The ideal candidate should have very good PC skills, great interest in new technologies, be fluent in both Italian and English & should be willing to relocate to Athens, Greece in a few weeks notice.
· Receiving Inbound calls, E mails and Chats from existing consumers requiring product support in both Italian and English.
· Maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and attempting repair of all products.
· Investigating errors and problems; performing root cause analysis in effort to provide permanent resolutions.
· Ensuring that call returns to clients are completed in a timely fashion (per commitments) and consumer issues are resolved.
· Communicating clearly with all consumers.
· Managing, effectively and efficiently, length of calls ensuring minimum consumer inconvenience.
· Fluent in both Italian and English (both written and oral skills)
· Strong communication and phone skills.
· Very good PC skills and familiarity with new technologies and smartphones.
· Ability to handle demanding clients
· Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
You may send your CV via mail at “firstname.lastname@example.org” or upload it directly in our database
***Only candidates eligible to work in Greece will be considered for this position***
Learn more about us & join the TP Family:
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Tech support to Athens, Greece
€10000 - 14000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norway, are looking for candidates with a fluent or native Dutch language skillset, for a customer service job in Athens. Are you Dutch sp...17 days ago
- German Tech support to Athens, Greece
€12000 - 14000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norway, are looking for candidates with a fluent or native german language skillset, for a customer service job in Athens. Are you German ...21 days ago
- Italian Speaking Customer Support Associate
€22000 - 22000
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.You will be passionate about the product and highly mo...8 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to Athens, Greece
€10000 - 14000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norge, søker for kunde dansktalende kundeservicemedarbejdere til Athen. Er du dansktalende og vil have international arbejdserfaring inden...21 days ago
- Italian Technical Support & Customer Care
€16000 - 25000
Do you have the tendency to help others? Do you like the feeling after you solved a problem? Would you like to work in Greece in the majestic Athens? Our client is loo...2 months ago