Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you excited to start your new career in Portugal? This might be just the right opportunity!
We are looking for a Italian-speaking Content Moderator to join our client in beautiful Porto!
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Utilize standard procedures when dealing with problems or performing research; may need to use judgment to select from a variety of pre-determined options to resolve problems or perform research
- Perform tasks that are not always clearly defined yet are part of a regular workflow
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely resolution
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Operate computer to key and/or verify information
- Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws
- Italian native, C1 level of English is required.
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed
- Right to legally work in Portugal is mandatory.
- High school diploma
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Basic computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary
- Training: 5 weeks – Paid since day one
- Career within an international company
- Career progression
- Modern offices in Porto
Does this sound like your new dream job? Do not hesitate to send us your application, and we will contact you with more information about the process.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish Speaking Content Analyst for an Exciting Project in Dublin
€0 - 0
Are you planning to join the Social Media industry in Ireland? Work using your native language skills and learn a little bit more about this huge global business while...4 days ago
- Content Reviewer - Morning shift (Danish Speaker)
€23000 - 24000
Are you extremely attentive to details, a good observer and is social media more than only your passion? Do you want to make a unique and open minding experience in Ba...14 days ago
- Legal Online Analyst (German Speaker)
€0 - 0
Are you accurate and interested in back office work? Our client is looking for German speaker for Legal Online Operations. The main purpose of the role is to review, a...4 months ago
- Pinterest Junior Campaign Analyst (French Speaker)
€950-1160 gross/month + relocation package available
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Are you interested in working for one of the most inspiring social ...20 days ago
- Fashion Customer Advisor for a Clothing Company (French Speaker)
The Company. You are passionate about fashion and want to share your knowledge with other people? You are interested being part of a multicultural team in a compan...about 2 months ago