Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you speak Italian and do you love movies?
Great, because we are looking for a Viewer Experience Advocate to work with the largest streaming company coming over from the USA to the EU. You will become an ambassador for the world's leading brand of movie entertainment with millions of passionate enthusiasts, innovative projects and innovative ideas.
Thessaloniki is the second biggest region of Greece, with over 100.000.000 inhabitants. It is situated around 500 km away from Athens. The city has a rich history, of which the remnants can still be found today. Aside from the historical highlights, such as the white tower, Arch of Galerius and the impressive Aristoteles square, Thessaloniki can also be described as a lively and vibrant city.
It is a city close to the sea, offering great shopping, nightlife, and combined with the amazing cultural heritage it makes a fantastic place to live the Mediterranean lifestyle!
Part of your daily activities will be
- Ensure client satisfaction and provide the best customer care interaction;
- Assist viewers through phone and/or chat about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation;
- Provide account and application support to our viewers, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings;
- Give accurate and real-time responses to viewer inquiries;
- Have a positive, can-do attitude;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others, from viewers to fellow advocates.
As a Viewer Experience Advocate, you will be the first point of contact for viewers and a vital brand ambassador.
- The right person for this role is enthusiastic at addressing our customers’ needs and ready to take on new challenges.
- If you are someone who enjoys delivering world class customer service, then this is a great role for you.
- You will be working on the Italian and English market and helping to build a better experience for our viewers
- Very competitive salary for the Greek market, paid out 14x/year
- Career opportunities after 6 months including HR, Team Lead, Quality Assurance, and more
- Assistance with the relocation
- Flight paid upfront, airport pick-up
- 2 week accommodation provided
- HR Department to assist you with getting settled in
- 22 paid holidays per year
- Brand new offices with seaside view and loads of sunshine to enjoy
- Benefits including half price food, sports acitvities, volunteering activities, company trips including island hopping and skiing
If you want to find out more, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your English CV to Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com and I will contact you.
About Multillingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
We match the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: NJW - thes
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking brand ambassador for Movie Streaming Company
You speak German and love movies? Great, because we are looking for a Viewer Experience Advocate to work with the largest streaming company coming over from the USA to...5 days ago
- Customer Service in Greece for Philips (Dutch)
€14000 - 18000
The Company. Are you willing to relocate to one of Greece's hippest cities – Thessaloniki – and join a 30-year old continuously growing company with an international t...about 12 hours ago
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support - Greece
Do you have the tendency to help others? Do you like the feeling after you solved a problem? Would you like to work in Greece in the majestic Athens? OUR CLIENT Our cl...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Support Hero in Malta for a big iGaming company
Are you ready to kick-start your career in the iGaming industry in the beautiful and sunny Malta? Then this is the opportunity for you! About our client: Our client wa...4 days ago
- Work remote in Greece! Hiring Finnish Speaking Customer Support Agents for well-known online-streaming platform!
€Monthly salary + relocation support (work in Thessaloniki or remote from your chosen location in Greece!)
Are you interested in work in Greece? Our client is located in the beautiful Mediterranean cities, Athens and Thessaloniki, and hiring fluent Finnish speakers to work ...about 1 month ago