Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be part of it
This is a role with a fresh, current and innovative online company who are growing at a rapid rate due to the unique online services that they offer to their millions of customers across Europe each day! The company are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join their team of workers and become a valuable contributor to this organisation. Based in the stunning city of Lisbon, this international role offers an amazing experience for someone who wants to increase their global management experience.
The kind of candidate that this client is looking for is a good leader and motivator with a background in Contact Centre Management. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of employees so the client is in search of someone who can easily take control in a regulated environment.
Some of the tasks you will be expected to undertake daily are:
• Ensuring that SLA’s are being met by monitoring productivity, calls, breaks, absenteeism, annual leave etc
• Monitoring teams productivity and quality of KPI’s according to project strategies
• Keeping your team motivated and providing ongoing feedback on performance and how to improve
• Ensure that targets are being met by your team and that they are sufficiently motivated to meet these targets
• Support the unit manager in any administrative tasks deemed necessary
• Have the ability to step up into the unit manager role when required
• Fluent in both Italian and English
• Proven experience in Contact Centre Management
• Ability to coach, motivate and lead
• Ability to make decisions whilst under high levels of pressure
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent IT skills with an understanding of MS office and the internet
• Ability to take the initiative and think on your feet with regards to problem solving
Up for the adventure?
Then get in touch, we want to hear from you today!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
€1 404,61 per month + Bonus
Be Part of It This client is an international outsourcing organisation that represents some of the most well-known brands in the world. It is an amazing company to be ...about 2 months ago
- Italian Customer Service Representative
Requirements: Native or near native language proficiency in Italian English proficiency and comprehension Excellent spoken and written communication abilities Customer...2 months ago
- Italian Speaking Quality Assistant
€14000 - 21000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Quality Analyst with foreign language abilities in order to address their expandin...2 months ago
- Italian Speaking Trainer
€15000 - 16000
Be part of it This is a standout role within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due to the wide variety of employee benefits they offer. This client...2 months ago
- Italian Customer Assistance Agent
Customer Assistance Agent Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence. Delivering service excel...3 months ago