Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Italian Technical Support|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 30000|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
ITALIAN TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in Ireland (Ennis), and offices in the US (Greenville), Czech Republic (Prague), China (Hefei), Uzbekistan (Tashkent) and Australia (opening soon).
Due to its constant growth, the company is hiring an Italian Technical Support Analyst for its Prague office.
Duties and Tasks / Essential Functions:
- Deliver service and support to end-users via ticketing system, live chat, and phone calls;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, issues, and requests;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a ticketing system and process;
- Follow up and make scheduled communications via ticket/ call backs etc. to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates;
- Flexibility in the working hours – ability to work during Czech Public holidays and occasionally on weekends (1 time per months, 4 hours in total)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate, in Italian and English, clearly and accurately (face-to-face, email, phone).
- A customer-oriented approach, positive attitude, and self-driven personality.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work for the greater good.
- Multitasking abilities: work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
- IT background (networks, OS, databases) and/or application support experience is not mandatory but would be a huge advantage.
- Work in an international team supporting customers all over the globe: 26 different nationalities among ~100 employees in the whole company.
- Career development into project manager, business analyst, technical lead and other roles.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary and pension allowance scheme.
- State-of-the-art office located in the city center, with bicycle parking and relaxing amenities.
- Sports activities (gym, swimming pool, yoga, etc.) membership paid by the company.
- 5 weeks vacation and 4 sick days per year.
- Free language courses and technical training.
- Possibility to work from home and occasional business trips.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Technical Support to Athens
Are you Finnish speaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicul...23 days ago
- Italian Technical Support to Lisbon, Portugal
Are you a Native Italian speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Italian Customer Support Agents for our client, worldwide leader in Customer Ex...14 days ago
- Italian Technical Support & Customer Care
€0 - 0
Do you have the tendency to help others? Do you like the feeling after you solved a problem? Would you like to work in Greece in the majestic Athens? Our client is loo...about 1 month ago
- Italian Speaking Customer Support Associate
€22000 - 22000
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.You will be passionate about the product and highly mo...20 days ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Dutch)
€16000 - 21000
DUTCH BARCELONAREFERENCE: TSS01 Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity an...3 days ago