Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Italian Technical Support|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 30000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
ITALIAN TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in Ireland (Ennis), and offices in the US (Greenville), Czech Republic (Prague), China (Hefei), Uzbekistan (Tashkent) and Australia (opening soon).
Due to its constant growth, the company is hiring an Italian Technical Support Analyst for its Prague office.
Duties and Tasks / Essential Functions:
- Deliver service and support to end-users via ticketing system, live chat, and phone calls;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, issues, and requests;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a ticketing system and process;
- Follow up and make scheduled communications via ticket/ call backs etc. to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates;
- Flexibility in the working hours – ability to work during Czech Public holidays and occasionally on weekends (1 time per months, 4 hours in total)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate, in Italian and English, clearly and accurately (face-to-face, email, phone).
- A customer-oriented approach, positive attitude, and self-driven personality.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work for the greater good.
- Multitasking abilities: work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
- IT background (networks, OS, databases) and/or application support experience is not mandatory but would be a huge advantage.
- Work in an international team supporting customers all over the globe: 26 different nationalities among ~100 employees in the whole company.
- Career development into project manager, business analyst, technical lead and other roles.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary and pension allowance scheme.
- State-of-the-art office located in the city center, with bicycle parking and relaxing amenities.
- Sports activities (gym, swimming pool, yoga, etc.) membership paid by the company.
- 5 weeks vacation and 4 sick days per year.
- Free language courses and technical training.
- Possibility to work from home and occasional business trips.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support Agent (Dutch)
€0 - 15000
You like to work in Customer Service as a Technical Support Advisor? Do you have professional manners and do you like the B2B environment? The Company. Our client is a...19 days ago
- French Technical Support Advisor
Responsibilities: • Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone • Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients • Manage effecti...22 days ago
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist Are you a Dutch native speaker and looking for an exciting customer support role in Dublin? Then we'd like to hear from you! About t...25 days ago
- Technical Support Advisor (Dutch)
€0 - 18000
You like to work in Customer Service as a Technical Support Advisor? Do you have professional manners and do you like the B2B environment? The Company. Our client is a...26 days ago
- Technical Support Advisor (Dutch)
€16000 - 19000
The Company. Our client is a Belgian BPO company with an office in Barcelona. For their partner, a worldwide solutions provider, we are currently recruiting a Dutch/ F...about 1 month ago