Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is looking to hire a Japanese Marketing Executive to join their Malta operations. The objective of the Marketing Specialist is to further grow the Japanese brand and business in the Japanese market. The primary target is to generate new depositing customers, while supporting in maximising the number of active players in total (both new and existing).
As the Marketing Specialist you are responsible for the planning, execution and optimisation of the Acquisition Marketing towards Japanese players.
Apart from managing the bought media, you will work closely with the SEO team to, hands-on, assist them in growing our acquisition of Japanese players from earned media (SEO, Social, etc.) channels.
You will also support the Customer Marketing team in developing campaigns, on boarding programmes, and similar relevant for Japanese players.
The role is primarily measured on volume and value of New Customers, CPA, and Cost Budget adherence.
The role reports to the Marketing Manager Japan.
Who are you?
- You are Japanese by origin and have a solid understanding of Japanese culture, values and know-how in general.
- You have experience of online B2C marketing toward Japanese customers.
- Basic experience of the Japanese bought media landscape is required, whereas you are highly proficient when it comes to earned/social media in Japan.
- Experience from the igaming, or other e-com, industry is an advantage.
- The ideal person for this role is result orientated and has strong analytical skills.
- You are proactive, driven and have a positive can do attitude. You are energised by a rapidly changing environment and welcome unexpected challenges.
- Apart from Japanese being your native language, you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
- Responsible for all external communication and investments (supported by the Affiliate & SEO teams) in Japan.
- Evaluate performance of media bought, follow up on KPI´s and recommend adjustments in media plan accordingly
- Acquiring new customers both via broadening the sales funnel getting New Customers in, but also to support the Customer Marketing team to activate existing players
- Find synergies between bought and earned media (PR/SEO/Social and Media plans)
- Coordinate campaign messaging, creative assets and plans with SEO and Affiliate team to ensure a holistic communication across channels.
- Primary contact person to external Media-, Creative-, Production- and other agencies.
- Briefing and de-briefing of media agency, and other partners supported by Marketing Manager Japan.
- Ensure all external communication are aligned with Brand Guide Lines.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Marketing Analyst (Sports)
Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to G...about 8 hours ago
- Senior Marketing Analyst
Senior Marketing Analyst required for a leading online company based in Gibraltar. The Senior Marketing Analyst will be a prominent member of the marketing team and wi...about 11 hours ago
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Dutch)
€24000 - 27000
Do you have an advanced experience within Google AdWords? Would you like to gain more experience within performance marketing? Then this position is for you: The Compa...about 1 month ago
- CRM Executive (Cross Brands)
The CRM Executive (Cross Brands) is responsible for successful delivery of agreed quality campaigns/communication to our clients' customers. The role is responsible fo...about 10 hours ago
- Spanish OR Portuguese Product Marketing Manager
€30000 - 30000
We are looking for a Spanish or Portuguese Product Manager with minimum 3 years of experience within the FMCG industry with a passion for online and offline marketing....6 months ago