Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is looking to hire a Japanese Marketing Executive to join their Malta operations. The objective of the Marketing Specialist is to further grow the Japanese brand and business in the Japanese market. The primary target is to generate new depositing customers, while supporting in maximising the number of active players in total (both new and existing).
As the Marketing Specialist you are responsible for the planning, execution and optimisation of the Acquisition Marketing towards Japanese players.
Apart from managing the bought media, you will work closely with the SEO team to, hands-on, assist them in growing our acquisition of Japanese players from earned media (SEO, Social, etc.) channels.
You will also support the Customer Marketing team in developing campaigns, on boarding programmes, and similar relevant for Japanese players.
The role is primarily measured on volume and value of New Customers, CPA, and Cost Budget adherence.
The role reports to the Marketing Manager Japan.
Who are you?
- You are Japanese by origin and have a solid understanding of Japanese culture, values and know-how in general.
- You have experience of online B2C marketing toward Japanese customers.
- Basic experience of the Japanese bought media landscape is required, whereas you are highly proficient when it comes to earned/social media in Japan.
- Experience from the igaming, or other e-com, industry is an advantage.
- The ideal person for this role is result orientated and has strong analytical skills.
- You are proactive, driven and have a positive can do attitude. You are energised by a rapidly changing environment and welcome unexpected challenges.
- Apart from Japanese being your native language, you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
- Responsible for all external communication and investments (supported by the Affiliate & SEO teams) in Japan.
- Evaluate performance of media bought, follow up on KPI´s and recommend adjustments in media plan accordingly
- Acquiring new customers both via broadening the sales funnel getting New Customers in, but also to support the Customer Marketing team to activate existing players
- Find synergies between bought and earned media (PR/SEO/Social and Media plans)
- Coordinate campaign messaging, creative assets and plans with SEO and Affiliate team to ensure a holistic communication across channels.
- Primary contact person to external Media-, Creative-, Production- and other agencies.
- Briefing and de-briefing of media agency, and other partners supported by Marketing Manager Japan.
- Ensure all external communication are aligned with Brand Guide Lines.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Japanese Speaking Telephone Interviewer
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in Istanbul, London and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders...25 days ago
- Japanese Affiliate Manager (2659)
€up to 60.000
Be part of it This client is based in Sliema, and operates mainly within the technology sector providing customer support for gaming functions. The fun and excitement ...2 months ago
- Inside Sales and Marketing Representative
€25000 - 30000
Be part of it This is a new and exciting role we have acquired representing one of the Forbes top 100 places to work. True to this title, this organisation provides a ...3 days ago
- Digital & Media Executive (Dutch/Flemish)
€30000 - 33000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Digital and Media Executive. The Job In charge of t...16 days ago
- Dutch and English Inside Sales and Marketing Representative
€25000 - 30000
Be part of it This is a new and exciting role we have acquired representing one of the Forbes top 100 places to work. True to this title, this organisation provides a ...about 1 month ago