Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is looking to employee a Japanese Marketing Manager for their Malta office. The objective of the Marketing Manager Japan is to lead and drive the growth of the Japanese brand and business in the Japanese market. The primary target is to generate new depositing customers, while supporting in maximising the number of active players in total (both new and existing).
As the Marketing Manager Japan you are responsible for managing and building the Japanese Marketing team to make sure that the brand becomes the fastest growing and most attractive online casino brand in Japan. You and your team are responsible for the planning, execution and optimisation of the Acquisition Marketing towards Japanese players.
Your team will manage the bought media towards Japanese players, and you are expected work closely with the SEO team to, hands-on, assist them in growing our acquisition of Japanese players from earned media (SEO, Social, etc.) channels.
You will also support the Customer Marketing team in developing campaigns, on boarding programmes, and similar relevant for Japanese players.
The role is primarily measured on volume and value of New Customers, CPA, and Cost Budget adherence.
The role reports to the CEO.
Who are you?
- You are Japanese by origin and have a solid understanding of Japanese culture, values and know-how in general.
- You have 5+ years experience of internet/online B2C marketing towards Japanese customers.
- University or comparable higher academic qualifications.
- Strong understanding and experience of the Japanese bought media landscape is required, particularly online media.
- Experience from the igaming, or other e-com, industry is an advantage.
- You have people management experience.
- The ideal person for this role is result orientated and has strong analytical skills.
- You are proactive, driven and have a positive can do attitude. You are energised by a rapidly changing environment and welcome unexpected challenges.
- Apart from Japanese being your native language, you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
- Responsible for all external communication and investments (supported by the Affiliate & SEO teams) in Japan.
- Evaluate performance of media bought, follow up on KPI´s and recommend adjustments in media plan accordingly
- Acquiring new customers both via broadening the sales funnel getting New Customers in, but also to support the Customer Marketing team to activate existing players
- Find synergies between bought and earned media (PR/SEO/Social and Media plans)
- Coordinate campaign messaging, creative assets and plans with SEO and Affiliate team to ensure a holistic communication across channels.
- Primary contact person to external Media-, Creative-, Production- and Event agencies
- Briefing and de-briefing of media agency, and other partners.
- Ensure all external communication are aligned with Brand Guide Lines.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Digital Marketing Specialist
German Digital Marketing Specialist We are looking for a German speaking, Digital Marketing Specialist to join the in-house media agency Team in Malta. The role will s...2 months ago
- Danish Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
€20000 - 29000
We are looking for a Danish-speaking, Junior Digital Marketing Specialist. Our client in sunny Malta is currently looking for an openminded and creative colleague to p...29 days ago
- German Online Marketing Sales Expert
€0 - 0
We are looking for a dedicated German Speaker to join a world’s leading search engine provider! Are you passionate about the digital world and Online Advertising? Woul...2 months ago
- Digital Marketing Customer Advisor (German)
Das Unternehmen. Bist du bereit für ein neues Leben und eine neue Berufserfahrung? Bist du auf der Suche nach einem starken Unternehmen, das neue Fähigkeiten entwickel...3 months ago
- German Online Marketing Sales (Relocation offered)
€16000 - 29000
We are looking for a German Speaker to join a world-leading search engine provider! Are you passionate about the digital world and oline advertising? Would you like to...about 1 month ago