Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Japanese Speaking Passenger Service Agent|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£22000.00 - £27000 per annum + benefits|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Japanese Speaking Passenger Service Agent
Salary £22K to £27K + Benefits
37.5 hours per week - 7 days shifts rota
No night shifts
Our client is an extremely well known company within the travel/airline sector based in Heathrow Airport.
What you would do:
- Provide top quality service to VIP clients and customers of the company.
- Arrange and attend the arrival and departures of VIP clients.
- Answer any queries and attend VIP luggage if necessary.
- Create, change and cancel bookings.
- Identify sales opportunity and attending sales calls.
- Carry out, from time to time, other duties provided.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in Japanese is a MUST.
- Able to provide a clear DBS (Disclose Barring Service).
- Good computer literate and knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to be discreet and keep VIPs information confidential.
- Customer orientated and good team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.