Get similar jobs by email Register →
We're now seeking several people to join a brand new department in Prague focusing on development of new technology for Smart City applications. This is a new long term project which will combine hardware and software design to deliver smart solutions for the construction, telecommunication and transportation industries.
- Manage new R&D projects from start to finish, gathering customer’s needs and defining architecture. Work as tech lead/expert during development and delivery phases.
- Be responsible for establishing the project team’s software development environment and controlsSpecify solution components and supervise the development of these components
- Ensure good quality assurance measures are implemented and adhered to for all new projects
- Create and update project documentation
- Continually evaluate and measure quality of product and created code to ensure that high quality solutions are delivered to the customer
- Evaluate all new projects from a technical point of view, suggest which technologies can be used to create the most effective and elegant customer solution
- Where needed, coach, train and give guidance to developers and QA team members
- Very good previous work experience as a solution architect, having worked on at least two (or more) full life cycle, medium to large software development projects.
- Expert knowledge and experience of Java and object oriented programming
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies and their potential uses and advantages
- Good English language skills both spoken and written
- Experience working in an Agile environment is an advantage but not a ‘must have’ requirement
- Work location is Prague. People not currently based in Prague but interested in relocating are welcome to apply
Opportunity to join a world leading international design and development organisation and be one of the first members of their new Smart Cities team,
Long-term opportunities to grow as the centre expands,
Genuine scope for creativity and individual input, we’re seeking people that are seeking constant learning opportunities,
Relocation package for people moving to Prague, including financial support for accommodation during your first months in Prague,
Salary 90-120,000CZK per month
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Dominic
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Project Manager
Reports to: Head of Development Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As our part...2 months ago
- Danish Tech Consultant
€20000 - 30000
Why move to Dublin? Dublin is the capital and largest city in Ireland and is famous for its Irish charm and cultural heritage. The city was recently voted the fourth m...10 days ago
- Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
Reports to: Head of Development Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Fronte...2 months ago
- Backend Developer (PHP)
Reports to: Development Team Lead Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Back...2 months ago
- Dutch Inside Sales
Are you a dutch speaker, passionate for Sales-IT and looking for a job in Barcelona? Do you have the ability and enthusiast to become the next sales guru in one of the...3 months ago