Get similar jobs by email Register →
We're now seeking several people to join a brand new department in Prague focusing on development of new technology for Smart City applications. This is a new long term project which will combine hardware and software design to deliver smart solutions for the construction, telecommunication and transportation industries.
- Manage new R&D projects from start to finish, gathering customer’s needs and defining architecture. Work as tech lead/expert during development and delivery phases.
- Be responsible for establishing the project team’s software development environment and controlsSpecify solution components and supervise the development of these components
- Ensure good quality assurance measures are implemented and adhered to for all new projects
- Create and update project documentation
- Continually evaluate and measure quality of product and created code to ensure that high quality solutions are delivered to the customer
- Evaluate all new projects from a technical point of view, suggest which technologies can be used to create the most effective and elegant customer solution
- Where needed, coach, train and give guidance to developers and QA team members
- Very good previous work experience as a solution architect, having worked on at least two (or more) full life cycle, medium to large software development projects.
- Expert knowledge and experience of Java and object oriented programming
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies and their potential uses and advantages
- Good English language skills both spoken and written
- Experience working in an Agile environment is an advantage but not a ‘must have’ requirement
- Work location is Prague. People not currently based in Prague but interested in relocating are welcome to apply
Opportunity to join a world leading international design and development organisation and be one of the first members of their new Smart Cities team,
Long-term opportunities to grow as the centre expands,
Genuine scope for creativity and individual input, we’re seeking people that are seeking constant learning opportunities,
Relocation package for people moving to Prague, including financial support for accommodation during your first months in Prague,
Salary 90-120,000CZK per month
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Dominic
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Solutions Architect for the Finnish Market
We are looking for a Solution Architect for Finnish Market to our client's offices in Lisbon, Portugal Purpose: The Solution Architect plays a vital role in the pursui...about 2 months ago
- German-speaking Team Leader for SEA Project
Our client is currently looking for a motivated German speaker for a team leader position in the vibrant city of Lisbon! The Company Our partner is a French multinat...30 days ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Dutch)
€16000 - 21000
DUTCH BARCELONAREFERENCE: TSS01 Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity ...almost 2 years ago