Get similar jobs by email Register →
A large Multinational Company with numerous sites around the world, specialized in all outsourcing services. The Company is a Global Leader in the fields of outsourcing of Accounting, Financial, Customer Contact and Management, Procurement and Supply-Chain Management, IT services, as well as Technical Support services, to name a few. Their success has awarded them with a multitude of awards in many countries, some of them for being one of the “Best places to work”.
- Native Swedish and Fluent English
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
- Previous experience in Customer service will be an advantage
- Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Maintain high standards for customer services
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Provide feedback to the team manager
- Flight ticket provided (for non-locals)
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation
- Rent allowance for 2 years upto 200 € net pm
- Relocation bonus upto 220 – 250 € net (paid with first salary)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
- Language bonus allowance ( if applicable )
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living ( 350€ pm average )
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Job for Well-known Global Brand - Belfast
€15000 - 17000
Job Summary As a Swedish Customer Service Representative you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent
Swedish Customer Support Agent | Competitive salary plus private healthcare, free meals and snacks and a fun working environment in cool offices | Malta SRGEurope has ...13 days ago
- Swedish Customer Service Advisor
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Swedish Speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client based in Trafford Park, Gre...24 days ago
- Swedish Resource Coordinator
Responsibilities: Manage / Facilitate end-to-end support requests Maintain adequate notes for each request handled to keep remind of team abreast of the status and pen...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Swedish. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custom...3 months ago