Get similar jobs by email Register →
Vykonia is a young company in a multi billion dollar market; Mobile Advertising. In this rapidly growing space Vykonia features the fastest mobile performance network with a custom routing system ensuring the highest eCPM for advertisers globally.
Focusing on campaign performance and communication with advertisers and publishers. This position is responsible for tracking the performance of the campaigns in our system and take action if performance falls. There will be intensive interaction with with clients.
- Working with the VP of Business Development, you will be responsible for managing relationships with existing customers, reacting to their needs, questions and problems
- You will also pro-actively contact existing customers to develop their business, identifying areas to up sell and cross sell
- Monitor and report campaign performance
- Launch new campaigns
- Test campaign offers
Qualifications and characteristics
- Excellent professional communication skills in English language (Both written and spoken)
- Previous experience in online business or at least able to show a strong understanding of the online advertising industry,
- Able to analyse data and pay attention to details,
- Team player
- Advanced MS Excel skills, plus strong general PC skills
What we offer:
- Competitive fixed salary and attractive paid-by-performance variable part
- Opportunity to build your career in in the fastest growing area of digital marketing
- Be part of a highly motivated and focused team with a strong dedication to performance, Big Data and optimization.
- Ability to grow your network in the mobile advertising space
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV to Iain Pike, using the application button below
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE
€35000 - 35000
*** JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE, Prague - Czech Republic *** Permanent contract - €35 000 / year Our client is a global management consulting, technology service...19 days ago
- Junior General Ledger Accountant (French)
€0 - 0
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a General Ledger Accountant France. The Job In this r...7 days ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in ...4 months ago
- Junior Project Buyer - Dutch Language
Prague, Czech Republic
€35000 - 40000
We’re now seeking an enthusiastic person to work on a variety of procurement projects. Our client is an international specialist procurement and supply chain consultin...4 months ago
- VAT Manager
€51000 - 65000
VAT Manager Cork Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in Cork providing financial, medical services across the EMEA region. Resoponsabilities: Reportin...about 2 months ago