Get similar jobs by email Register →
Looking for an adventure, not a job?
We are one of the most innovative and dynamic names in the apparel industry. We’re a world leader in merino clothing and supply our outdoor, performance sport and active lifestyle ranges to more than 3000 stores across 43 countries. We’re also a network of talented people who care about each other and believe deeply in what we do. We’re diverse, passionate, hardworking and fun. We work in an environment where you can be yourself and make a difference. We imagine the future and create it.
We’re looking for an experienced Junior Accountant to join our Finance team based at our Starnberg office in Bavaria, Germany.
Reporting to the Head of Finance – Europe, you’ll be responsible for providing agreed financial administration services to the region/markets as agreed in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the Europe Regional Service Finance team and the region/market GM to enable the sales teams to achieve their revenue & profit targets.
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
• Equivalent of 2-3 years’ experience in an accounting role, preferably with general accounting and/or accounts payable experience.
• Relevant Finance/Accounting tertiary qualification
• Sound knowledge of accountancy and bookkeeping standards according particularly beneficial are IFRS and Germany GAAP (HGB) knowledge
• Excellent English and German language skills
• Experience with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft AX
• Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
• Outstanding customer service standards
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Solution-oriented and proactive problem solving skills
• Great time-management and prioritizing skills
• Excellent communication skills - must be able to explain financial principles to people with no accounting background
You’ll also be:
• Active and adventurous
• A passionate high achiever – works hard and plays hard
• Curious, with a global outlook and strong desire to continually learn & evolve
• A Brand Ambassador who is drawn in by our story and inspired by the authenticity and uniqueness of our brand
• A highly collaborative team player
• Honest & open & quick to bounce back from knock backs
• Plays well in teams and highly collaborative
• Proactive with a flexible approach and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
If this opportunity feels like something you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV in English or German.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior General Ledger Accountant (French)
€0 - 0
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a General Ledger Accountant France. The Job In this r...9 days ago
- Capex Accountant
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...4 months ago
- Trading Accountant
We are searching for an English Speaking accountant to work in the dynamic field of trading for an international petrochemical company in Prague. Czech is not required...4 months ago
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE
€35000 - 35000
*** JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE, Prague - Czech Republic *** Permanent contract - €35 000 / year Our client is a global management consulting, technology service...22 days ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...4 months ago