Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is looking for a Junior Designer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
Supporting the production of design material;
- Following creative briefs making sure any deliverables needed are done to the best of the available resources and according to the deadlines set;
- Actively participating in giving and receiving design direction within a team;
- Liaising with Product Management and Technical Specialists to develop and iterate user interface designs based on research and usability test results;
- Designing and developing pixel-perfect designs whilst adhering to the style and guidance of the Company’s Interaction;
- Contributing towards documenting and improving processes for increased efficiency;
- Keeping updated on developments in design, UI and on different company functions;
- Ensuring a high quality/standard of work and service throughout.
Knowledge, Experience and Education Required:
- Qualification in Graphic, Web and Motion Design or related;
- Possess a portfolio of previous design work illustrating excellent design skills;
- Be experienced in using design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite;
- Have a mind-set for user-centric design/human factors specialists;
- Be proficient in information design, visual design, industry UI standards for desktop and web-based applications;
- Able to deal with and solve problems quickly and accurately;
- A creative approach to problem solving coupled with an ability to pay close attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language;
- A passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes and web material.