Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Employer is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, their headquarters are in France. Business Services Centre in Poland employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in city Kraków and Katowice.
Currently, we are recruiting candidates willing to gain experience in the finance and accounting area. This is a Junior position and does not require specific experience nor educational background, what is vital is your interest in finances and language skills – at least B2 level in Dutch and English.
Role is Junior Finance Specialist with Dutch
City: Kraków, Poland
You will be working according to business working hours from Monday - Friday, there are no late shifts. Teams are multinational.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• managing portfolio of Customers
• preparing and sending payment reminders to Customers
• interacting with Client’s various parties via phone and email
• processing electronic payments
• analyzing balances, payment plans and queries
Ideally You have:
• Upper intermediate level of Dutch (min. B2) and English
• Focus on details
• Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
The Company offers:
• Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range online trainings, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
• Work in multinational company for global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
• You will learn best practices and global business from the Company experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
• You will work in an inspiring atmosphere
- benefit package: private medical care, life insurance, multisport card
The motto of the company is – “We work together and celebrate together” – The Company Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
Our agency offers:
- we can offer a pick up from the airport,
- assist in finding a permanent flat,
- helpline in first two weeks: everyday questions, emergency help
If this sounds interesting, then don´t hesitate to submit your CV in English.
We kindly ask you to include in your application the following clause:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data included in my job offer for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended) d.). At the same time, I declare that I have been informed about the voluntary submission of personal data and the right to access my data and correction of it.
At the same time, I give consent to the processing of my personal data, contained in the application documents, by advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...about 2 years ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...about 2 years ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...about 1 year ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...3 months ago