Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Junior Financial Controller|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||35000 - 39000|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Our Client has many years of experience in railway equipment, machine tools and robotic integration. The company expansion offers possibility of development for the employees.
Our Client is looking for a collaborator to help them managing the IT optimization of the finance and accounting department.
As a Junior Financial Controller, you will evolve within a team of 4 people.
You will initially be in charge of:
- Reconciliations of account balances and bank statements
- Keeping the general ledger and preparing end-of-month closing procedures and other state obligations.
- Automizing the accounting processes
Then quickly you will take responsibility for:
- Checking, allocating, recording and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Producing error-free accounting reports and presenting their results
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing the financial situation
- Spotting errors and suggesting ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Providing technical and / or IT support and advising on management accounting
- Examining and recommending changes to Navision accounting systems and procedures, Business Central and other Microsoft tools
- Preparing financial statements and producing the budget according to schedule
- Filling in the VAT and helping with the tax audit and the tax declaration
- Supporting the month-end and year-end closing process
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls: help with KPI planning and automation tool
- You have a Master's degree in Financial Management or Accounting
- You speak fluent French and Flemish,
- You have a proficient level of English.
- You have a first successful experience of 1 year as a Financial Controller / Auditor or Senior Accountant of about one year.
- You master basic accounting procedures.
- You have a thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (Belgian GAAP)
- You are familiar with financial accounting statements
- You have initial experience in general ledger functions and the month-end / year-end closing process
- You have a first practical experience of accounting software, such as Bob 50, Navision or ERP system, SAP, codas and XML
- You have advanced skills in MS Excel including Vlookups and pivot tables
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You have a keen knowledge of accounting principles in order to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
You are available to visit the Zaventem site daily.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Accountant (French+Dutch)
€36000 - 44000
The Company. Our Client has many years of experience in railway equipment, machine tools and robotic integration. The company expansion offers possibility of developme...about 1 month ago
- German speaking FX Retention Agent to sunny Cyprus
You love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our client offers transparent trading, backed by first class servic...2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Finance Consultant is wanted in Vilnius!
Join our clients success story to strengthen their Asset Management team as a Norwegian Speaking Finance Consultant! Currently, they are looking for a team member who ...25 days ago
- German-speaking Accounting Assistant Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge? Our client is looking for a German-speaking General Accounting Assistant Manager to join their team in Romania! The Requirements...about 1 month ago
- Finnish speaking Senior General Ledger Accountant to Prague
Are you an accounting expert looking for a new challenge? Read this ad! Our client is hiring a Senior General Ledger Accountant to their offices in Prague! The Compa...8 days ago