Get similar jobs by email Register →
For a technological supplier of a famous airspace and automotive brand, with mother company in Austria and a chip development branch in Brno, Czech Republic, we are searching for talented:
Junior FPGA Design Engineers (f/m), Czech Republic, Brno
In this technically challenging function you will be part of the Chip development team in Brno, where you will be designing state-of-the-art IP and chips for networks in cars, airplanes, spacecraft, industry. Due to the company´s sustainable growth they are looking for young talents, who are interested in taking over technical responsibility step by step in leading-edge technology projects.
With this position they are addressing students on the one hand and graduates on the other hand. They allow students to work part-time and gain first relevant work experience alongside their studies.
As a graduate you have the possibility to start your career in an exciting full-time position in a highly successful and fast growing multinational company.
• In this diversified function, you will be writing tests in VHDL and SystemVerilog.
• You will be responsible for the execution of tests on Hardware prototypes.
• You will adapt existing designs in VHDL.
• Furthermore you will be learning how to create the complex designs on your own and apply your knowledge directly within project work.
• Moreover you will be able to develop yourself through on-the-job training opportunities.
• You establish a good cooperation with the design team in headquarter in Vienna and communicate with them on a regular basis.
• You will be part of a growing company with an open culture based on trust, communication and a good working attitude.
Required skills and experience:
• You are currently obtaining a technical education or you have already completed your technical studies (Electronics/Computer Science).
• You have a good knowledge of VHDL or SystemVerilog.
• Ideally, you are familiar with any other programming language (such as C, Python).
• Good technical understanding.
• Analytic and structured way of working.
• Openness and good communication skills.
• Committed team player, who is willing to gain experience.
• Good command of English.
Among the customers you find Audi, Boeing, Magna and other industry leaders who trust in the company´s technology.
The company motto:
"We trust in our teams, their skills and competencies, which are the basis for further technical developments. Besides our technically devoted colleagues, you will experience a team that emphasizes open communication and a friendly work environment. Our Chip IP Team is located directly in Brno, close to the Technical University. It is a small and committed team but with a lot of knowledge, motivation and an open communication culture."
If you are looking for a part-time employment, that allows you to combine an interesting field of activities with your studies or you are seeking a Junior position to start your career in a high-tech working environment, we are looking forward to your online application.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Backend Engineer
Company StyleLounge’s (www.StyleLounge.de) mission is to become the leading search engine for fashion in Europe. Founded in 2014 by a group of experienced entrepreneur...3 months ago
- PHP Developer
€60000 - 80000
UNIG Gardin is an award winning Danish e-commerce business, offering high quality tailor-made curtains and blinds to end-consumers. We are now seeking an experienced d...22 days ago
- Database Specialist – Mobile Performance Networks
€2000 - 5000
My client is a truly dynamic, fast growing organisation, providing the most innovative and advanced mobile performance network for the global online business world. Jo...18 days ago
- .NET Developer 80-100 000 CZK
€3000 - 4000
My client has recently opened a new DevOps Hub here in Prague (other locations include North America, India, Spain and Hungary) and I’m looking for experienced .NET De...22 days ago