Get similar jobs by email Register →
Junior HR Analyst – Arabic Speaking
£22-25k depending on experience
To Support salary negotiations and manage expats payroll in compliance with host country labour laws and immigration guidelines.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Provide support to salary negotiation, employment contracts and secondment agreements with candidates;
- Ensures compensation and benefits programs are compliant with all country laws and regulations;
- Maintains compensation metrics/analytics;
- Manage and update HR web based system, according to candidates status and positions as indicated by Planning department;
- Support with day to day Compensation & Benefits activity and ad hoc project;
- Manage Payroll Process, timesheet collection and expense report issues;
- Follow up any background checks required prior to employment;
- Assist employee upon HR queries during his service life in the Company;
- Partner with Recruitment and Mobilisation team, sharing the needed information regarding candidates compensation.
- Reports to Compensation & Benefits Specialist.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree
- English, Fluent (business fluent, C1)
- Arabic, Fluent (formal and C2 level)
Skills and experience
- Payroll experience (desirable)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in an HR Administrative role desirable
- Candidates willing to relocate at their own cost will be considered if strong, but candidates in London will have a preference
- Working h. Mon-Fri 9-6
- Contract will be initially for 1 year, probation 3 months.
- No Sponsorship provided and candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- Candidates must be able to provide evidence of their right to work with application
- Salary £22-25k depending on experience
- Training provided
- Projected start date in April.
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Senior Analyst
€30000 - 45000
HR SENIOR ANALYST Location: Cork Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a Senior HR Analyst to join the growing te...6 days ago