Get similar jobs by email Register →
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talented people to join our international team of recent graduates in Prague as a:
Junior HR Generalist (French and Dutch)
As a Junior HR generalist you are responsible for direct and indirect contact (phone & email) with the client Unilever Benelux (employees, HR community, alumni’s etc.) and aim to provide superior service in terms of fulfilling transactional activities and optimizing information resolution (payroll and compensation & benefits).
You take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, compensation & benefits, etc.
Furthermore, HR generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
- Direct and indirect contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email;
- Advise the client on various issues concerning HR policies and processes;
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools;
- Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references;
- Support other team members by knowledge sharing;
- Actively identify opportunities for process improvements;
Job Description Qualifications:
- Fluent level of French, English and Dutch (B1/B2);
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Active team player;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems);
- Ability to analyze and solve complex issues;
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements;
- Experience in service delivery or call/contact center is a benefit.
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
- Endless possibilities to grow via our outstanding training curriculum;
- Relocation bonus;
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Administrator with Polish and English
Join our team of HR Administrators supporting an external client by providing administrative HR services covering the area of Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Contr...3 months ago
- DUTCH SPEAKING OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
€0 - 0
Are you looking for challenging a role, where you can utilize your good Dutch and English knowledge? Are you interested in different areas, like customer service, proc...3 days ago
- HR Manager
€20000 - 68000
Be part of it This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salary and employee b...about 2 months ago
- Senior HR Manager
€70000 - 90000
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for a senior position in our client’s offices in Prague Responsibilities Managing all HR processes including payroll, recr...2 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with German
€30000 - 35000
Join a payroll team working for German clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...about 1 month ago