Get similar jobs by email Register →
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talented people to join our international team of recent graduates in Prague as a:
Junior HR Generalist (French and Dutch)
As a Junior HR generalist you are responsible for direct and indirect contact (phone & email) with the client Unilever Benelux (employees, HR community, alumni’s etc.) and aim to provide superior service in terms of fulfilling transactional activities and optimizing information resolution (payroll and compensation & benefits).
You take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, compensation & benefits, etc.
Furthermore, HR generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
- Direct and indirect contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email;
- Advise the client on various issues concerning HR policies and processes;
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools;
- Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references;
- Support other team members by knowledge sharing;
- Actively identify opportunities for process improvements;
Job Description Qualifications:
- Fluent level of French, English and Dutch (B1/B2);
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Active team player;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems);
- Ability to analyze and solve complex issues;
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements;
- Experience in service delivery or call/contact center is a benefit.
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
- Endless possibilities to grow via our outstanding training curriculum;
- Relocation bonus;
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Generalist
€0 - 0
The Company Our client is an international e-commerce company with a worldwide reputation. The Job In this position, you will have the ability to lead a broad array of...13 days ago
- French HR Consultant - Limerick
€40000 - 50000 per annum
We're looking for .FR's for this HR job here in Limerick. Have a third level degree and/or CIPD Certification along with excellent communication skills in both French ...24 days ago
- Dutch speaking Recruiter - Amsterdam
€30000 - 35000 per annum
Dutch Speakers are wanted for exciting new Recruitment Position in Amsterdam - The Cultural Capital of Europe! How does working with the world's #1 customer experience...9 days ago
- Graduate Accounting Support - French Language
Prague, Czech Republic
€28000 - 35000
Graduate Accounting Support - French Language Become part of a young and multicultural accounting team in Prague! You will be joining a major international accounting ...6 months ago
- Junior Recruiter (French)
€18000 euros gross/year + Bonus + Additional Benefits
Are you result-oriented with a do not give up attitude and not afraid of picking up the phone? Then check this out! For an international company, we are currently look...6 days ago