Get similar jobs by email Register →
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talented people to join our international team of recent graduates in Prague as a:
Junior HR Generalist (French and Dutch)
As a Junior HR generalist you are responsible for direct and indirect contact (phone & email) with the client Unilever Benelux (employees, HR community, alumni’s etc.) and aim to provide superior service in terms of fulfilling transactional activities and optimizing information resolution (payroll and compensation & benefits).
You take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, compensation & benefits, etc.
Furthermore, HR generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
- Direct and indirect contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email;
- Advise the client on various issues concerning HR policies and processes;
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools;
- Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references;
- Support other team members by knowledge sharing;
- Actively identify opportunities for process improvements;
Job Description Qualifications:
- Fluent level of French, English and Dutch (B1/B2);
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Active team player;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems);
- Ability to analyze and solve complex issues;
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements;
- Experience in service delivery or call/contact center is a benefit.
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
- Endless possibilities to grow via our outstanding training curriculum;
- Relocation bonus;
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Recruitment Administrator - French and / Or Dutch Speaking
€27000 - 32000
Are you looking for a role as a Recruitment Administrator where you can use your language skills? Would you like to work for a globally renowned organisation and leadi...16 days ago
- Recruitment Supervisor - French Speaking
€50000 - 65000
Are you looking for a role as a Recruitment Supervisor / Team Leader where you can use your experience in leading a team of recruiters, sourcing candidates from a vari...16 days ago
- Partner Coordination Manager (m/f) for the Dutch market
You want to experience the start-up atmosphere and are looking for a new challenge? You want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? Then...3 months ago
- HR Senior Analyst
€30000 - 45000
HR SENIOR ANALYST Location: Cork Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork, Ireland who is searching for a Senior HR Analyst to join the growing te...about 2 months ago
- Junior Recruiter (Danish/Dutch/French/German)
€16000 - 16000
Are you ready to discover new challenges in one of the greatest cities? For a big BPO company with international environment we are looking for a full-time Junior Recr...about 1 month ago