Get similar jobs by email Register →
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talented people to join our international team of recent graduates in Prague as a:
Junior HR Generalist (French and Dutch)
As a Junior HR generalist you are responsible for direct and indirect contact (phone & email) with the client Unilever Benelux (employees, HR community, alumni’s etc.) and aim to provide superior service in terms of fulfilling transactional activities and optimizing information resolution (payroll and compensation & benefits).
You take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, compensation & benefits, etc.
Furthermore, HR generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
- Direct and indirect contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email;
- Advise the client on various issues concerning HR policies and processes;
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools;
- Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references;
- Support other team members by knowledge sharing;
- Actively identify opportunities for process improvements;
Job Description Qualifications:
- Fluent level of French, English and Dutch (B1/B2);
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Active team player;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems);
- Ability to analyze and solve complex issues;
- Proactive, taking initiative and actively think about improvements;
- Experience in service delivery or call/contact center is a benefit.
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
- Endless possibilities to grow via our outstanding training curriculum;
- Relocation bonus;
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Generalist (English)
€30000 - 40000
The Company. Our client is an international e-commerce company with a worldwide reputation. The Job. In this position, you will have the ability to lead a broad array ...2 months ago
- Recruiter with Dutch
€Base salary + great bonus system
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...10 days ago
- French HR Manager
French consulting company with subsidiaries in the UK and Spain is looking for a HR/Sourcing Manager. The company has 90 staff in the UK consisting of back office staf...3 months ago
- Compensation & Benefits Specialist (English)
€30000 - 40000
The Company. For one of our client, an international e-commerce based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist. The Job. In t...2 months ago
- Payroll Assistant (m/h) - Multinational
€20000 - 26000
Great opportunity for a qualified Payroll/HR Admin assistant in Barcelona! Be a part of this reputable project! Offer description Registration/deregistration of employ...15 days ago