Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you speak fluent/native Swedish and English? Are you interested to launch your career in Human Resources and gain experience in an international company?
Come join our team of young professionals within Accenture Regional Delivery Centre in Prague and support our client - a global leader within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry.
Junior HR Generalist with Swedish is focusing on HR processes and support.
• On a daily basis answer HR queries received via phone, email or system from the Swedish client.
• Create official HR documents: employment contracts, exit documents, references etc. Advise the client on various issues concerning HR policies and processes.
• Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools.
• Work upon agreed processes and rules that are in place.
• Provide feedback for process improvements.
• Support other team members by knowledge sharing.
• Actively participate in various projects and any additional tasks.
The right person is detail focused and strives to ensure the highest quality in order to provide the best HR service for the client.
Are you the person we are looking for?
• Preferably you have a diploma, bachelor or master’s degree within Human Resources, business or similar.
• You speak Swedish on native, or nearly native, level with a professional level of English.
• You have the ability to learn fast since you will be introduced to different systems, processes and working tools.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills are key factors to be successful in this job, having close contact with our client.
• We expect you to be enthusiastic, positive in your daily work and you possess high work ethics.
• You will be part of an international environment where we all strive to achieve good team work, having the opportunity to share knowledge and ideas between us.
• Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience.
• Live and work in Europe’s most beautiful city.
• Relocation financial support.
• Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness vouchers, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes, sick days, referral bonus, etc.).
• Professional growth based on performance.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Manager
€20000 - 68000
Be part of it This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salary and employee b...about 2 months ago
- Senior HR Manager
€70000 - 90000
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager for a senior position in our client’s offices in Prague Responsibilities Managing all HR processes including payroll, recr...2 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with German
€30000 - 35000
Join a payroll team working for German clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...about 1 month ago
- SAP Consultant with German
€30000 - 35000
Our client is offering a unique opportunity in their SAP Academy for people who want to start a career working with SAP and train to become qualified SAP Consultants R...about 2 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with Polish
€28000 - 35000
Payroll Specialist with Polish Join a payroll team working for Polish clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to lear...2 months ago